• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Shiv47

Finally got 320 raid gauntlets for my Titan to push her up to 318, but fuck are they ugly. I infused my last 316 raid gauntlet set because I couldn't stand to look at them; now I need to decide what to infuse these into.

Saint9806

Haakon's Hatchet with - Crowd Control / Perfect Balance / Counter Balance is sooo good!

XtickPf.jpg

Doing shaxx weekly bounties this week was wierd. I picked them up on character one. Turned in a couple regular crucible bounties and it counted towards the completed bounties. But thats not the wierd part.
Grabbed them on my second character completed a few iron banner bounties. They counted upon completion not turning them in. But thats not the wierd part.
The wierd part is this. Picked them up on my third character without doing anything else and the final bounty just completed as soon as i grabbed it.

Wow. Easy money.

Doing shaxx weekly bounties this week was wierd. I picked them up on character one. Turned in a couple regular crucible bounties and it counted towards the completed bounties. But thats not the wierd part.
Grabbed them on my second character completed a few iron banner bounties. They counted upon completion not turning them in. But thats not the wierd part.
The wierd part is this. Picked them up on my third character without doing anything else and the final bounty just completed as soon as i grabbed it.

Wow. Easy money.

I think i can explain a part of this. The weekly IB bounties counts for the "complete 5 shaxx bounties" thing. The rest of it though, who knows.

Saint9806

Damn, I think that's a perfect roll. You'd get a little more stability with hand-laid stock, but other than that.

Yea, I had another roll with Battle runner / Perfect Balance / Counter Balance and I thought that was really good as well. But having Crowd control really turns this thing into a beast. I've been mowing down alot of groups of 2 or 3 vs just me.

ocean

Banned
And it was boring to play against for 6 months of last year. Something so powerful for such little skill required to use it is also boring to watch.

So glad its not been an issue in IB.
I know my opinion is wildly unpopular but HoW Crucible was the most fun this game has ever been.

SonComet

I know my opinion is wildly unpopular but HoW Crucible was the most fun this game has ever been.
I used to play in the crucible on the regular for fun back then. I miss it. Wouldn't mind that crucible with fusions being back to there original state again.

lt519

Man can't get the hang of anything other than a Hunter in crucible, oh well. Good IB runs everyone the last few days, I'm officially worn out on it again!

Idk I somewhat agree with that. Even though Thorn was annoying, I enjoyed using the Last Word and Hawkmoon. TLW is better now after recent update but man was it a beast in the right hands during HoW.

I think Hawkmoon is a bigger loss for me. It straight up sucks now...I used to love using it more then TLW but now against pulses and the Mida meta, it doesn't stand a chance. It was such a great counter to long range weapons but they have just nerfed it to hell.

Deku Tree

The main thing I don't like about Destiny PvP is that the people who do the most boring Grindy garbage can temporarily get the most OP PvP weapons. Like grinding the grasp or grinding the hopscotch. Or re-rolling like crazy for hours to get the most OP perk combination.

Do the gear drops get better after a certain point? I hit rank 3 today, but haven't played any since, but all drops prior were <300.

Welp.

More gear gets added to the drop pool, but nothing drops.

Of course! Just press square over the character you wish to reset in the character section screen!

Tehe :p

Oh you.

The main thing I don't like about Destiny PvP is that the people who do the most boring Grindy garbage can temporarily get the most OP PvP weapons. Like grinding the grasp or grinding the hopscotch. Or re-rolling like crazy for hours to get the most OP perk combination.

The only OP weapon in pvp right now is the Doctrine. Shit is broken.

Top Bottom