• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Undefeated! A lot of chicken wusses in IB. Just going to the same exact place and doing the same exact thing.

Trakan

The main thing I don't like about Destiny PvP is that the people who do the most boring Grindy garbage can temporarily get the most OP PvP weapons. Like grinding the grasp or grinding the hopscotch. Or re-rolling like crazy for hours to get the most OP perk combination.

I'd agree about re-rolling, but the other two examples are just playing strikes. I've also put like 6+ hours into farming Omnigul and all I've got was one shitty Grasp.

Undefeated streak continues. 312 boots for rank 5 hunter. Boo.

311 Ghost and 314 boots

W4stg3y.gif

Back to raiding.

ocean

Banned
Rank 5 IB x3:
317 Hand Cannon
315 Gauntlets
313 Sidearm

Could've been worse. Still, only gotten 1 Ghost to drop and it was 311. No sign of the PS Exclusive class item either...

Toki767

I'm really glad to hit Rank 5 in IB. Now I can just play and not care if I win or lose and just be in it for post game rewards.

That said, any trains going on? It's still way more fun playing with GAF for the fun talks than alone with randoms.

I'm confused. I thought ascending weapons brought them up to the current damage stats. I ascended 2 weapons with 160 damage a legendary and an exotic and both only went up 10 damage. Yet everything I see about these guns there damage should be in the 200 plus range.

ACE 1991

I'm really glad to hit Rank 5 in IB. Now I can just play and not care if I win or lose and just be in it for post game rewards.

That said, any trains going on? It's still way more fun playing with GAF for the fun talks than alone with randoms.

We could try and start one. My psn is Edkinator91.

Finished up IB this morning. My haul this go around...

Helmets for all three classes with the regenerating health on orb pickups (SRL helped with the infusing and raising LL to 315 and above)

Rank 5 Rewards - 312 useless boots (Titan), 310 Colovance's Duty Scout Rifle with red dot-oes, triple tap, explosive rounds, and reactive reload (Hunter), 316 useless chest piece (Warlock)

...I also received two 319 Ghosts as activity rewards over the course of three games with my Hunter, a Titan mark as an activity reward (SRL again helped here with infusing), and a Haakon's Hatchet Auto Rifle with crowd control, hand loaded, and counterbalance.

I miss my Gheleon's Demise Scout Rifle deeply especially with outlaw and firefly but I'll give this new one a go. Hopefully with Oryx CM this week I can get a couple more primaries to 320 as well.

Fairly meh overall and anything 319 at this point feels like a slap in the face as my Hunter and Warlock are both 320 and my Titan has only a 319 chest piece holding him back from being 320.

Top Bottom