• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Got my Hunter to rank 5 and got some 320 arms. Sweet action.
Got a 296 auto rifle as a post match reward too. Seems like a cool gun.

Carbonox

Who said 320 Ghosts are hard to come by?

Back to back IB matches bitch. Also dat performance...

I got two 320 Ghosts and one 319 one today. Was chuffed to say the least given the 3 I owned prior were all below 310.

I can retire happily from Iron Banner.

ch4fx_

Starting an IB train. Join up, my party is open.

PSN is ch4fx_

If anyone has room for one, invite me please.

LTWood12

Rank 5 on Titan. Rank 3 on Hunter and Warlock. Still have yet to get a class item to drop.

1 regular Titan helmet (as in not the ps exclusive one)
1 regular Warlock helmet
4 Haaken's Hatchet

Also got 313 Scout with zen moment and third eye from rank 5 package. Probably give it to my PDX, Hawksaw, or Hatchet

Orca

So...I quit Destiny a while ago. Like when the first DLC came out. I had played a TON, had solo killed Atheon on hard mode and all that. Got busy with other games and work and left it behind.

Now I've been given Taken King and I'm lost. What should I do? Is my old gear just garbage or can I fix it up enough to keep for a while? When you're coming back from cold turkey it's intimidating lol

todd360

So...I quit Destiny a while ago. Like when the first DLC came out. I had played a TON, had solo killed Atheon on hard mode and all that. Got busy with other games and work and left it behind.

Now I've been given Taken King and I'm lost. What should I do? Is my old gear just garbage or can I fix it up enough to keep for a while? When you're coming back from cold turkey it's intimidating lol

Your old gear is garbage. Just start playing the new missions on your favorite class.

lt519

One spot on the train, we're kicking some ass!

We're going to start a match since the thread is slow but we'll back out in 5-10 minutes when anyone is ready, send me a FR psn: rarbusto

Shoulder charging laggy fools in IB is the only way to play

This one through the Vertigo portal is my favorite:

lY5W5M.gif

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I would like to see them crank up the flinch while you're getting hit and looking down a sniper scope. If find myself tattooing someone's face again only for them to yawn, sip some tea and ease out a headshot I'm going to crow hop this controller right out the window.

Did a match with IB emblem and shader, and another one without. Got the same rep both wins.

Well... maybe I wasn't crazy when I thought I was having similar issues. Mine never matched up with what ironbanner.info said I should be getting. I found I had similar issues with SRL too, people reportin getting 60+ for coming 1st yet when I came first I got like 48 or something.

shermas

310+ ghosts can still drop but everything else that has dropped for me has been 290-310.

Shoot... Got a 318 machine gun when my main hit Rank 5. If we could keep getting 310+ drops, I'd stick with my main. Gonna rank up my alts, I guess.

Thanks.

Dez_

Good games to the group I played with in IB tonight. I've learned that I don't much care for that Bannerfall map, though.

Pre-TTK emblems and shaders don't count for the bonus. Maybe that's it? I tried that on the first IB but had to buy the new emblems at rank 1 before I got the buff.

Top Bottom