• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Dude got wrecked.

I would LOVE to see the reaction of the guy controlling that stormcaller.

Edit:

I am kinda salty that psn won't be fixed till the 5th or 7th. I really wanted both the hunter helms plus reach rank 5 and get that reward. It was my only toon left. I was 1.5 ranks away too so a weekly plus a daily would have done it.

Oh well, atleast I got my warlock and titan done yesterday. Hope Bungie finds it in their hearts to extend IB reset for a day.

v1perz53

Bah I could have possibly hit rank 5 last night with 2 more wins but I wanted to go to bed early, so I saved my weekly quests for turn in today. Oh well, what can you do. Maybe bungie will be nice and extend IB, and maybe their infrastructure is so fail that they will need to do it for a full week! Hahaha, one can dream right?

Dude got wrecked.

I would LOVE to see the reaction of the guy controlling that stormcaller.

Edit:

I am kinda salty that psn won't be fixed till the 5th or 7th. I really wanted both the hunter helms plus reach rank 5 and get that reward. It was my only toon left. I was 1.5 ranks away too so a weekly plus a daily would have done it.

Oh well, atleast I got my warlock and titan done yesterday. Hope Bungie finds it in their hearts to extend IB reset for a day.

Scared me for a moment, I just realized the 5th is tomorrow. Yeah man it's BS with all this PSN down shit. I was able to log in earlier today. I was wondering why only 60 people were online with me.

Next raid I want is stopping Rasputin who has gone insane and wants immortality. He kidnaps us makes us complete objectives for him or he wipes us. He teleports us to Mars to get a Cabal ship for him to move his consciousness. The teleports us to Venus to steel Vex tech to allow for that transfer. The fallen he just hires to try to kill us along the way. And the Hive. Well. We killed their king. We don't fight them again.

(This is very similar to the plot to Marathon, which is one of my favorite games ever.)

I can't see that guy betraying us. His bro levels are too high.

And that is why it will sting. We loved him.

pjpnu8Z.gif

Daemul

I'm waiting for the day we get given the choice to join the Darkness and get our new shiny Darkness based subclass classes, shit will be dope.

This will be Shaxx when he comes up against us Guardians who chose the darkness. He'll call us all traitors.

Namikaze1

Next raid will be a Fallen raid with Varrick betraying the Reef/Queen.
Well the Queen is dead but he's all buddy-buddy with Petra so chances of him turning redcoat are extremely low. Plus, Varricks wouldn't betray us after all the fun we had in HoW and during the Reef Taken Wars quest.

todd360

Varricks betraying us would be a stupid plot twist. His voice would have to change at the very least. He would have to reveal that his usual talking was an act an have a super evil voice after betrayal.

Its not gonna happen though so who cares. What would the point even be? House of judgement isn't strong enough to fuck with us and the other houses want nothing to do with them.

Namikaze1

Varricks considers us friends. He wouldn't betray us. Nope.

Don't you dare betray me, bro! I'll put you down so freaking fast if you do!

Are rank 5 IB ghost shell and second IB item guaranteed drops? I ask cause I hit rank 5 last night and didnt get either IB item i got the artifact at rank 3 but thats it.I went to orbit after i hit 5 then went to postmaster and zilch no drops for me.

Highwind

Are rank 5 IB ghost shell and second IB item guaranteed drops? I ask cause I hit rank 5 last night and didnt get either IB item i got the artifact at rank 3 but thats it.I went to orbit after i hit 5 then went to postmaster and zilch no drops for me.

310 ghost and a guaranteed item between 310-320.

Yup, guaranteed. Did you actually go to Salad-bar and pick up the package? It won't magically appear in your inventory :p

The queen is not dead! Believe!

Queen isn't dead, just ask Breezy.

The Queen is alive and she is with Eris.

Also whenever I think of Destiny 2 I get pumped, I really hope it is a Fall release that will be revealed at E3, but I don't know if Bungie had enough time to produce a whole new entire game with a new engine (or can they re-use their old engine despite how clunky it is). Maybe each element subclass will have 2 subclass so 2 solar, 2 void, 2 arc choices for Hunter Titan and Warlock.

Hahahahaha damn you Grim!

I'm not hitting rank 5 most likely, damnit.

Lol what I do?!?! :D

After working 2 48hr shifts last week, I was counting on today to grind out IB on my hunter and warlock.

Glad to see that PSN has improved so much since it became a paid service.

Highwind

Don't you get IB packages from Lord Saladin, tho? He said he checked the Postmaster. If I recall, even if you have a package, Lord Sally doesn't show an indicator.

So maybe check again. If you somehow can. I can't even logon to get mine.

Oh right, my bad.

Yeah, check Saladin again.

todd360

You don't need to have a creepy voice to be evil bruh.[/QUOTE]

Not shit. I mean his voice is way too goofy to be taken seriously as a dlc villain. Its like if that character everyone hated in the star wars prequel just started doing evil shit. No one would be able to take that guy seriously. Makes for a bad story.

Sure its not impossible. I'm just saying its dumb and would ruin the tone.

Due to unforeseen circumstances on PSN, there will not be a challenge mode this week. Kappa Holidays

I literally have like 10 Iron Banner bounties stacked up ready to go for today on 2 chars, dangit PSN

I really wanted to try and get that Cloak but it looks like it is not going to happen. It's all good, I'm gonna go play NFL Blitz 2000.

Frenden

Banned
This sucks. I went from a one a million chance to get that damn cloak this week to zero. But I had hope! And even that is gone, lol.

Fuck, I forgot to buy the helmet on my Hunter. And my Titan only made it to 3 last night.

Edit: I hope Bungie at least offers a bigger loot table next IB. Give us a chance to get helmets again.

Top Bottom