• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

when your team is up 10k to 4k on pantheon holding C and B and 2 people decide to cap A, flip spawns and end up losing the game.

Never change, destiny blueberries, never change.

For those that need something to do while PSN is down that have Netflix, do yourself a favor and watch Making a Murderer RIGHT NOW. I binged it this weekend and it's so good.

For those that need something to do while PSN is down that have Netflix, do yourself a favor and watch Making a Murderer RIGHT NOW. I binged it this weekend and it's so good.

It made me believe less in the criminal justice system. Something that I did not believe was possible.

maomaoIYP

when your team is up 10k to 4k on pantheon holding C and B and 2 people decide to cap A, flip spawns and end up losing the game.

Never change, destiny blueberries, never change.

The worst thing about playing on Pantheon is when you have B, and you are the only one hanging out in the middle and your teammates only want to clusterfuck by the special ammo crate and get killed non stop by the snipers on the opposite side.

We have B!! Go and camp out in the middle instead!!

The worst thing about playing on Pantheon is when you have B, and you are the only one hanging out in the middle and your teammates only want to clusterfuck by the special ammo crate and get killed non stop by the snipers on the opposite side.

Usually, my team is hitting those snipe shots

It made me believe less in the criminal justice system. Something that I did not believe was possible.

I could never live there that's for sure.

I don't know what people's infatuation is with trying to cap all 3 points. It's just silly. And yea at the beginning of a match when you're the only 1 that goes to B and all 5 others stay at the spawn point is just silly.

Some people are reporting that they are getting access again. I managed to get a connection test through. No luck on Destiny so far though.

Agent

My friends list just loaded up, still can't connect to Destiny servers though. Hopefully it may come alive soon with things coming back to life.

From the bungie.net post about IB:

"We have no plans to extend Iron banner at this time." -Cozmo

Enough. Enough with your nonsense. I have kept quiet about quite a few issues with your game, but I won't keep quiet about this. I was looking forward to playing Iron Banner today, I was actually looking forward to playing Destiny. However, an issue with PSN has forced a great many of your player base to have been unable to log in. You continually say you are aware of these problems. And now you state you are unwilling to do anything to accommodate this issue. Unwilling to accommodate the masses that have stuck with Destiny for over a year. In SRL, when rewards were incorrectly being given out to players who had not purchased the record book, an immediate patch was rolled out in less than a day to remedy the problem. To remedy the problem of money being taken out of your pocket. Yet, you can't even be bothered to extend an event which players are currently unable to play. An event which many players have voiced their concerns about not being able to play. In each weekly update, you showcase how much effort you put in to listening to the community. Well, today you are demonstrating how little you actually hear us. I have held my tongue for a long time with this game. I've said very little about the numerous glitches. I've said very little about how unbalanced PvP and subclasses are. I've said very little about the constant lag and connection issues that plague this game. And I've said very little about your embarrassing attempt to cover up your failed weapon balance last patch. But I will not keep quiet about this. You're failing to listen to every single player you currently have on Playstation. You are failing to extend something which people were genuinely excited to play but are unable to do so. You are failing to listen to your player base, something you pride yourselves on and talk about routinely. You are failing us, and it will not be forgotten.

So much love :p

todd360

I wonder if its somehow hard for them to extend it a day? I really see no to deny the players what they want here. Keep it up a day. Everyone is happy and loves you for listening. Do nothing. Everyone gets pissed off. Its not like they have to spend money to keep iron banner going another day. At least I wouldn't think so.

I don't need an extra day, but I feel for those of you who do.

Edit: Grace Chen be praised!

Agent

I want to do a quick golgi cm. Anyone still need it? Psn

1. Subtervotion

Edit: i don't have cp

I'd be down to do this if we can get a group together somewhat quickly as it is getting late. I have the checkpoint. I can pass it on to you even I can't join if it gets too late. PSN: phantom8324

Top Bottom