• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Please post a graph with your IB ELO history since you discovered that method.

i've never cared for stats in this game, also wtf is elo?

losing team gets better loot in my experience, especially bottom 3.

Oh what the fuck

I've been playing hours a day. Been rank 5 on all 3 characters for days and days. Zero Ghost drops.

Get dropped in the middle of a losing match and say fuck it. I camp. I pop super and then idle again.

320 Ghost.

Ruthless, you've broken the game with your strats.

ahahaha welcome to the club :)

320 ghost shell - GOT!!!

nice, tell me you were idling too? :p

damn it, first place? you're one in a million lol

320 ghost shell - GOT!!!

SHp0x1K.jpg

*snip*

nice, tell me you were idling too? :p

nope, but i will be after i complete my bounties. XD

Oh what the fuck

I've been playing hours a day. Been rank 5 on all 3 characters for days and days. Zero Ghost drops.

Get dropped in the middle of a losing match and say fuck it. I camp. I pop super and then idle again.

320 Ghost.

Ruthless, you've broken the game with your strats.

Man, indling in cruciale games is not cool.

ocean

Banned
Man, indling in cruciale games is not cool.
What's not cool is dropping into a match that's 15k to 5k when the enemy team has all heavy and supers and your remaining teammates just keep quitting. I used to try hard to make a comeback but it is often impossible. I had 3 of those in a row and said fuck it, I'll just idle it.

Trakan

Finally saw someone get the PS Warlock bond. Why are the class items so rare? I have a feeling Bungie is going to "find a rather nasty bug" in regards to these drops and promise they'll be better next time.

SheHateMe

I'm done with IB. And with the last two matches, I'm done with Destiny, too.

Time for a major Destiny break.

The lag is enough to make you angry, but to see 2 players who do worse than you get 320 Ghosts, then see one of those same players who does better than you THE VERY NEXT MATCH get another 320 Ghost, makes me want to puke.

I can't right now.

And I will not.

Have fun, guys and gals. See you when the next fresh content arrives.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

The lag is enough to make you angry, but to see 2 players who do worse than you get 320 Ghosts, then see one of those same players who does better than you THE VERY NEXT MATCH get another 320 Ghost, makes me want to puke.

I can't right now.

And I will not.

:( that is some dumb shit man. Wtf

I can't right now.

And I will not.

:( I know the pain. Hope you can cool off.

What are you guys using as a primary in crucible right now? I don't like any of the primaries anymore. I like Tlaloc a bit, but I'm not a fan of keeping ny super for the entire match.

I feel like this game has fucking lost me finally.

nowai

What are you guys using as a primary in crucible right now? I don't like any of the primaries anymore. I like Tlaloc a bit, but I'm not a fan of keeping ny super for the entire match.

If you are fan of Tlaloc and like scouts, MIDA is the only choice. Unless it's a crazy big map, then Jade Rabbit is beastly.

Weapon idea-

A missile that locks onto an enemy, fires straight into an air, and then splits into 20 rockets that his around the enemy target.

That'd be cool.

As a warlock? Bad Juju hands down. Nova bombs for days.

LTWood12

Last match of the week as it ends I say I'm done, before the rewards screen pops. First class item of the whole damn week.

It's the regular ol' wolf cloak but by God I'll take it. Now I've got the full Titan and Hunter sets. Just missing the bond on my Warlock.

Also got the shotty with rifled barrel, smallbore, army of one, and last resort.

EL CUCO

Just got a 310 of Twilight Garrison, Armamentarium, Voidfang vestments, and HOPF.

These are mostly engrams I had saved up from the Draksis/Eye of Gatelord days.

Godisgood.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wish I could turn off voice. Sometimes I just want to do stuff without people yapping in my ear.

the_id

I can't right now.

And I will not.

Man, I know how you feel.

soundpross

Neo Member
anyone still need to do challenge mode golg on ps4 just need 1 person and we are already at golg

psn- soundpross

edit got one thanks :D

last round of IB - Hybridean Thoughtcrime dropped for me!
no class items whatsoever, but, i did buy the titan PS-exclusive helm - love the look of it.
i'm more than content with the ship and the 320 ghost.

i'mgoodwithit.gif

edit: didn't even have to cash in the three weekly bounties to hit rank5 on my titan.
might cash them in though for the marks. gonna need Red Death for the Oryx CM this week, methinks.... :/

Shiv47

If based only on rewards, IB was a massive waste of time; out of my three rank 5 packages, none had anything beyond infusion fodder. Had several helmets drop for my Titan; nothing dropped for either of my other characters beyond the old Hunter cloak. Once I get the last three trophies I need and do the raids with a friend who recently got the game, I'm done with Destiny for a long while.

45 minutes to end of IB.

last round of IB - Hybridean Thoughtcrime dropped for me!
no class items whatsoever, but, i did buy the titan PS-exclusive helm - love the look of it.
i'm more than content with the ship and the 320 ghost.
:/

Nice.

Saw the hawksaw you were using, damn son. Must be shredding everyone.

GunnerZ

I'm using TLW sniper combo since shotguns are dead to me now, try it to see if you like it.

The Tlaloc is a absolute beast and when you have your super I think it's way better then the Mida.
Use voidfang with firebot to compensate for not using your super.

Sorry slammin, I'm on my Vita and playing piss poor on it.

I need 1 more win or 7 primary kills, both of which have been super hard with the Vita to ps4 all wireless lag

I also ran into v1ct1m from dgaf haha

Top Bottom