• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

CLBridges

On, PSN back up? I fell asleep and now 15 minutes until IB ends, oh well. Hopefully they look into drop rates for the next IB, just didn't seem right this go 'round. Guess I could sign on and get my hunter or titan to level 40.

I'm super fuckin pissed.

I hit rank 5 1 minute before reset and load into tower. And Saladin won't let me obtain my package or buy anything.

FUCK YOU BUNGIE. Why 1 hour early? Such a piece of shit move for reals.

I'm super fuckin pissed.

I hit rank 5 1 minute before reset and load into tower. And Saladin won't let me obtain my package or buy anything.

FUCK YOU BUNGIE. Why 1 hour early? Such a piece of shit move for reals.

1 hour early so we can't do the rank reset glitch. Our IB ranks have already reset to 0.

hah, loaded into an empty tower. no NPC's. it's a ghost tower.

edit: double post fml

Turned in my rank 5 looked at the 310 ghost I got. Went to buy boots... Wont let me its 12:01. Such bull, if I'm in the vendors menu let me buy things or lock if out so I know its no longer available. GAHH

Yeah they can kiss my ass. This was horrible. I felt like a crackhead chasing that damn cloak, or something useful. At least 20 straight matches, and the best thing I got was a 314 ghost. Both of the hunter helmets dropped, but at 283 and 290. Never saw one cloak drop for anyone, or one thing at 320. I feel like a fucking fool right now lol.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone going to be running a HM Kings Fall at rollover? I still haven't done the Oryx Challenge Mode and would love to do it before I go back to work tomorrow.

Trakan

I got literally nothing but the helmet to drop and the majority of the games I played were rank 5. I did get one regular class item to troll me about an hour before reset though.

I didn't get anything from IB either

image.php

Here's the bullshit that happened to me:

Just make it 1 Fucking minute early, not 1 hour.

https://youtu.be/0CvFMO5baqs

I'm so fucking pissed. So pissed. I played the last ~4 hours straight since psn came back to reach rank 5 for NOTHING because I can't get my package. I didn't get to buy the AR or the helm either.

That's unacceptable. Totally 100% embarrassing.

Here's the bullshit that happened to me:

Just make it 1 Fucking minute early, not 1 hour.

https://youtu.be/0CvFMO5baqs

I'm so fucking pissed. So pissed. I played the last ~4 hours straight since psn came back to reach rank 5 for NOTHING because I can't get my package. I didn't get to buy the AR or the helm either.

That's unacceptable and I've had enough. Totally 100% embarrassing.
Goddamn son... there's no coming back from that. Bungie needs their asses kicked for this shit. Can't wait for Uncharted 4; I'm kicking Destiny to the curb for awhile.

vctor182

Had 400 exp left to rank 4 with less than 8 minutes till the reset. I had 1 bounty left and needed 2 headshot kills so I joined a lobby killed 2 guys turned the bounty and reached the rank! I left the match with 4 minutes left and loaded the tower ran and was able to purchase the Camelot helmet and the AR. I'm still pissed at bungie for not extending the IB

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Good thing I did that last-minute Golgo CM...needed boots and he gave me 3 pairs, lol - two 320s.

AIdAvbv.jpg

Top Bottom