• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

I've always said MS has a better network infrastructure than Sony. Things never change.
Well MS did have a bit of an advAntage in regards that they are a software company and have been dealing with network infrastructure for decades. They also had a head start with the OG Xbox.

Deku Tree

MvSfKzX.jpg

E92 M3

It's fundamental for Bungie to reward everyone that participates - otherwise no one but the best will even try. That said, top performers should always be guaranteed something.

Highwind

So I was looking through my inventory on the gear manager and I found this Hawksaw I forgot I had:

SLO-19 / SPO-26 / SRO-41
Hammer Forged / Casket Mag
Full Auto
Single Point Sling / Smallbore

Any good?

Tri4

So I was looking through my inventory on the gear manager and I found this Hawksaw I forgot I had:

SLO-19 / SPO-26 / SRO-41
Hammer Forged / Casket Mag
Full Auto
Single Point Sling / Smallbore

Any good?
If it ends up with very good stability and decent range then yes

WeTeHa

1 spot for nightfall, join on me or ji66a.

I sent you a request, as I have no idea how to join someone who isn't on your friend list that you currently can't see ingame.

Also, I think I've given up with the DVALIN relics. I wanted to get it done before the seventh this month, but they just aren't dropping for me. I ran so many strikes/patrols/missions over the past few days and seen many drop for others, but not a single one for me. And I've only handed in 2 :/
Not gonna lie, I get a little salty evertime one drops for another guy.

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the invite Ruthless. I was rusty as hell - hadn't actually done puzzle or Daughters in like 2 months. Always fun to raid with good players, I always learn a thing or two.

I will remember this forever as The Run Where Tether Missed.

Namikaze1

Last oryx kill netted me two 320 primaries.

Wanted 320 primaries this week and ended up getting 4 plus a 320 Yasmin from Warpriest.

I sent you a request, as I have no idea how to join someone who isn't on your friend list that you currently can't see ingame.

We filled up, sorry.

Thanks for the invite Ruthless. I was rusty as hell - hadn't actually done puzzle or Daughters in like 2 months. Always fun to raid with good players, I always learn a thing or two.

I will remember this forever as The Run Where Tether Missed.

haha yeah, took a bit longer than usual due to those oryx glitches and wipes, but it's all good.

Namikaze1

Actually, I made out like a bandit.

Last oryx kill dropped the following:

310 helmet (from CM chest)
303 helmet
318 class item
320 pulse rifle x2 (one from cm chest)
309 pulse rifle
310 Dragon's Breath

Deku Tree

Lol I can't get my Malice to 320 because CM oryx keeps giving me 320 primaries with the good roll.

Last week I got a Smite with Firefly. This week I got a Doom with Full auto so far. Still need two more CM.

3x nightfalls = 9 legendary marks. slow clap.gif

I'm at hard totems if anyone wants the checkpoint.

Ji66a is farming solar cloak, you can join him for nightfall. PSN: ji66a_man

Sent you party invite.

3x nightfalls = 9 legendary marks. slow clap.gif

I'm at hard totems if anyone wants the checkpoint.

Ji66a is farming solar cloak, you can join him for nightfall. PSN: ji66a_man

Sent you party invite.

Are you still there? I need the chances at better gear for oryx cm lol

Top Bottom