• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Agent

Well, this is annoying. I just cleared Oryx CM and thought it would be my last fragment needed for 50. I received it, but I'm at 49/50. With the way fragments are handled I can't look up what I'm missing since I received it on one of my other characters already. I really have no idea which one I am missing and I don't really want to retrace 50 fragments, but may have to do that on a rainy day sometime. Bungie really needs to add a way to account for the fragments per character.

milkham

Anyone want to group up for the HM Oryx CM?

i still need to do 2x

Well, this is annoying. I just cleared Oryx CM and thought it would be my last fragment needed for 50. I received it, but I'm at 49/50. With the way fragments are handled I can't look up what I'm missing since I received it on one of my other characters already. I really have no idea which one I am missing and I don't really want to retrace 50 fragments, but may have to do that on a rainy day sometime. Bungie really needs to add a way to account for the fragments per character.

i was in the same position after oryx cm, for me it was one of the antiquated rune guys at the shrine of oryx or whatever its called

did you get all 4 tier-2 combos in CoO? and did you get the wormscent fragment?

ch4fx_

Looking to do HM Oryx CM, but I won't be free for another 30-45 minutes. If you guys still have a spot open at that time, count me in!

LkPr

I would like to.

I want to use my warlock, but if you need a titan I don't mind switching.

Ok I'll set it up. HM Oryx CM

1. LkPr (Warlock)
2. GalacticToast (??)
3. Milkham (??)
4. Pandora012 (Warlock/Titan)
5. Subtervotion (Hunter)

Need 1 more

Agent

did you get all 4 tier-2 combos in CoO? and did you get the wormscent fragment?

Fairly certain I did all of them. I used my Warlock for most everything CoO related.

For some reason I am suspecting I may be missing the Nightfall one. I really haven't touched Nightfall except for a few random times since TTK came out.

I'll just make it a weekend project to do some backtracking to see if I can find it.

Agent

1. LkPr (Warlock)
2. GalacticToast (??)
3. Milkham (??)
5. Subtervotion (Hunter)

Need 1 more

I could bring a Titan or Hunter if you still need someone. PSN: phantom8324

Fairly certain I did all of them. I used my Warlock for most everything CoO related.

For some reason I am suspecting I may be missing the Nightfall one. I really haven't touched Nightfall except for a few random times since TTK came out.

I'll just make it a weekend project to do some backtracking to see if I can find it.

One of my truly great moments in Destiny was when I enlisted Mr. ReignofSparrows to help me hunt down my final missing fragment. I was in the same position as you, showing 49/50 on a character but the tracking websites were no use to me because I had found the final fragment with another character. Reign brags that he has the fragments memorized, he's such a nerd.

We were firing up the hive rune thingamabob, and he said "well, we might as well start here, there would be a fragment in this corner right here..."

Well sure as shit, my last fragment was just sitting there in that corner. We went Team First Try on that sucker.

LkPr

1. LkPr (Warlock)
2. GalacticToast (??)
3. Milkham (??)
5. Subtervotion (Hunter)
6. phantom8324

Full.

EL CUCO

Am I crazy to like the Raid Handcannon for PVE? I mean the reload is awful but having Cocoon helps a little. Maybe it's because mine has firefly

darknil

Heh, 20 minutes ago I was thinking that I should find a group for CM, that was 20 minutes ago, when there was still a group looking for people. Oh well :p

ERMint13

Love how most 3 v 3 matches now the other teams are running Thorn.

Bungie either needs to bring it forward or nerf it into the ground. I hate going back to year one weapons...

2real4tv

Just starting an oryx CM run. Anyone wants to join?
PSN the_id

1. the_id
2. Lightsaberut
Bigmanny287

I can hav
e a 2nd but no tom and his first Oryx encounter
he is a Warlock and good player. I can bring my titan or hunter.

One of my truly great moments in Destiny was when I enlisted Mr. ReignofSparrows to help me hunt down my final missing fragment.

Awesome, dude. Glad to hel...

Reign brags that he has the fragments memorized, he's such a nerd.

giphy.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I hate learning maps in rumble. It's like when I outplay people almost every time we actually see each other instead of me getting completely caught out because I'm lost and confused as fuck about how the hyper convoluted map is even designed (what happened to classic easy-to-understand arena designs like bannerfall?) while they obviously have every angle memorized it's so annoying. Team-based modes take the sting out of it because you can have/provide backup as you learn the place.

Top Bottom