• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

E92 M3

Rockstar is bringing back snow for GTA V and other FREE holiday things. I wish Bungie can do some crazy stuff like that.

Rockstar is bringing back snow for GTA V and other FREE holiday things. I wish Bungie can do some crazy stuff like that.

I feel like there may be some feeling at Bungie that doing this type of stuff will mess with their worldbuliding and immersion, ie: christmas doesn't exist in the world of Destiny so why would they decorate the tower for it. Even when they did Halloween it got a new name, "Festival of the Lost".

Deku Tree

they never promised it for December

we already got the free 400 silver

there is no more

they said this

We hope you’ll be there, too. In fact, if you’re a player of Destiny, you’ll have some Silver in your account when Eververse Trading opens their new shop. If you appear in the game between now and December, you’ll get even more Silver. Thanks for playing.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13688

Yeah and major news outlets interpreted that as additional free silver

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/get-free-destiny-microtransaction-currency-by-play/1100-6431298/

Bungie never corrected them.

Thing is Bungie never said you would get the free silver in December. Maybe it's coming with the next small event?

E92 M3

I feel like there may be some feeling at Bungie that doing this type of stuff will mess with their worldbuliding and immersion, ie: christmas doesn't exist in the world of Destiny so why would they decorate the tower for it. Even when they did Halloween it got a new name, "Festival of the Lost".

Well it still snows in Destiny ;)

Make the cosmodrome snowier or something. It is Russia after all.

Namikaze1

DestinyGAF is dying.

Oryx did what Crota failed to do: he broke DestinyGAF

One by one, the Guardians of GAF have abandoned their posts

Gone are the Figadapandas and Afros of the Last City

Our numbers may be small now

Our spirits may be broken

But we must keep on fighting the Darkness

With or without the Figadapandas and Afros of the Last City

LTWood12

DestinyGAF is dying.

Lt. Dan is sad.

DestinyGAF is dying.

It's hard sometimes...

Bungie keeps fucking up the stuff I get comfortable with in the game, and having to spend so much time and effort to get to a point where I can enjoy PvP again... it just gets tiring.

I spend like 80% of my time in Destiny playing PvP, so everytime they fuck with the Meta, I feel like it's Dark Below all over again regarding gear/builds/weapons that need acquired.

I like Urk but it was an open goal

Eric Osborne ‏@UrkMcGurk 2m2 minutes ago
As the year comes to a close, I want to thank my Twitter Content Team for producing some really memorable Tweets for me this year. Blessed.
2 retweets 13 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 13
More

Mike Ehrmantrout ‏@mehrmantrout 33s33 seconds ago
@UrkMcGurk Can you get them to work on Destiny content next
0 retweets 0 likes

Deku Tree

So you used to get double glimmer if you used a glimmer ghost and a glimmer consumable.
You don't anymore.
Weird that Bungie would go to the trouble to stealth nerfing something like that...

Auctopus

Light Level 281. Gonna be on in 2-3 hours if anyone would like to help/guide/join on my first Nightfall strike.

Jafku let me know if you're in as it's the last stage of our Linked Friend quest.

Frenden

Banned
I decided to take a fairly god-rolled Darkblade's Spite that has been sitting in my vault since near TTK launch, level it, and see how it went in Crucible. I haven't used a Fusion since the first test week of the Gunsmith and didn't expect much.

CW2MyrwUkAA67Yf.jpg

CW2Mzr_UwAAscMe.jpg

I like this thing.

High impact tier, highest range scope, braced frame for stability, rangefinder.

49 out of 50 fragments :(

How in the hell am I going to figure out which one I'm missing?

Same. Apparently I need Balwur? Though I'm not sure if I have all those on my Titan or not. Annoying that they haven't put in a way to distinguish between characters.

It's super annoying. I made a point to avoid fragments on my alts just so I wouldn't get confused.

Not sure what the CoO boss is this week but I have a boatload of runes rotting in my inventory waiting for a reason to be used.

hiryu

I decided to take a fairly god-rolled Darkblade's Spite that has been sitting in my vault since near TTK launch, level it, and see how it went in Crucible. I haven't used a Fusion since the first test week of the Gunsmith and didn't expect much.

CW2MyrwUkAA67Yf.jpg

CW2Mzr_UwAAscMe.jpg

I like this thing.

High impact tier, highest range scope, braced frame for stability, rangefinder.

Braced frame and rangefinder is nice on fusions. Think I'll try my Thesan with Mida next crucible I do.

Frenden

Banned
Braced frame and rangefinder is nice on fusions. Think I'll try my Thesan with Mida next crucible I do.

Totally. Rangefinder to make the bolts faster, stability/Braced to tighten the spread. Those two perks are what make this a great roll for sure.

Top Bottom