• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

spyder_ur

49 out of 50 fragments :(

How in the hell am I going to figure out which one I'm missing?

Same. Apparently I need Balwur? Though I'm not sure if I have all those on my Titan or not. Annoying that they haven't put in a way to distinguish between characters yet given that there are rewards tied to it being character-specific.

So Grimoire I'm missing:

Rezyl Azzir - Before These Walls - location still unknown, right?
Ghost Fragment: Vex 5 - PS exclusive
Echo Chamber - PS exclusive
Theosyion, the Restorative Mind - PS exclusive
Sector 618 - PS exclusive

Am I right?

The rest just require more game time.

You can actually reach the Ghost Fragment: Vex 5 one if you like breaking out of maps and stuff. It's kind of fun if you're bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7IjIdrzDY

I did it as a Striker Titan back in the day.

It's funny to me that the only time people are happy with drops is with events:

- Iron Banner: Great drop rate & reliable package upgrades for important slots
- SRL: Guaranteed source of high light helmets & class items
- Challenge mode: Guaranteed 320 item and artifact

Even with "increased" Crucible drop rate in November, it doesn't feel any better. For a "loot game" it's kinda sad that the base game's loot is basically non-existent.

embalm

I just figured out that you can change your sub-class... Then I promptly died because I haven't unlocked anything in the new subclass... Lesson learned.

So when should I be leveling up the other sub-classes? Do you recommend filling out the first one and then the next? I'm around level 15 if that matters.

When does the 3rd sub-class unlock?

Feorax

Haven't got a single class item in the last 50 odd races.

Bottom 3 always seem to get class items instead of helmet, must start losing now.

I got a 315 in one of my first races post rank 3 today. I suspect that might be as good as it gets for me.

WeTeHa

I just figured out that you can change your sub-class... Then I promptly died because I haven't unlocked anything in the new subclass... Lesson learned.

So when should I be leveling up the other sub-classes? Do you recommend filling out the first one and then the next? I'm around level 15 if that matters.

When does the 3rd sub-class unlock?

You have to do a quest in the taken king expansion the get the third subclass. I just played with my preferred class and always switched to the second/third one when I handed in bounties&quests.

Anyone want to do the raid and the challenge
Psn EricEnukora

I'm up for it. Only the warpriest challenge, tho.

Anyone got a CP?

edit: thanks ruthless for CP (this was HM, right?).

let's make this proper:

Warpriest CP, starting when full:

1. j0hnny_385

Completing the SRL quest on your alts nets you two horn kits since you can only get a free sparrow once per account.

If you're on Playstation, you have a quest for an exclusive sparrow.

Thanks for the info, I may need to join the srl train after this cm run. I'm at the top 3 portion on an alt and gave up lol

Tarantella Get! Got all the exotics, again!

I'm excited to use this chest. Every Blade Dancer I faved in Trials over the weekend had it and usually had their super by the end of round 2.

Namikaze1

So when can we conclude that Bungie reneged on their promised December silver?

You can buy them for $1.
Don't want to give Bungie my money till destiny 2. Not buying anymore of their silver.

And a $1 means spending $5 because that's the least you can add to your PSN account. Either way, I'm not paying it when I can get two for free.

Namikaze1

Even when you have a chance at decent loot the game still fucks you over.

Everything is shit this week; shit NF, shit Crucible NF bounties, no doubt a shit Xur and a shit Trials map
Calling it now: trials map is Memento.

If that turns out to be true, kill me. I hate that map the most out of the new ones.

losers get all the loot

i see players afk or just racing in the opposite direction get the best loot

I haven't encountered people being afk, but I did notice the losers get better loot than me x(. I still need to complete the srl quest, so striving for top 3 will continue.

Top Bottom