• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

1) I am really loving where Hand Cannons are right now. I have been beasting around with a Byronic Hero. I had one roll with Luck in the Chamber + Braced Frame + Hot Swap. I have quite a few clips recorded of 2-shot kills. I did get a new Eyasluna to drop last night with Reactive Reload and Spray and Play. Curious to try that out.

2) I hooked up my XB1 to my Samsung 22" 5ms monitor last night just for shits and giggles. I was pretty skeptical about a monitor making a big difference. I was wrong. I played on my normal trials team and was playing noticeably better. Even my team mates were askin what was up. In Control, I was averaging a 2.0+ KDR with 18+ kills a game easy. I don't know if this is all a placebo effect or not, but holy crap. Now I want to buy a 1ms BenQ as a Merry Christmas to Myself gift. It just felt like I was getting the first shot off, I could see both my radar and fov easier, it felt just... snappier.

That same gun with full auto, and MIDA, are my two main weapons on my Hunter. It's a great gun, though I prefer the MIDA for the agility boost and active radar. Both feel great to fire.

Nice. Are you still doing the thing where you reserve a weapon class for each Class? Like Hunters get scouts, Titans get Autos?

-------

I solo'd the two timed missions for the sparrow last night: Outbound Signal & Fear's Embrace. They're lower level than me, 260 light and level 41, but it was still a lot of fun soloing. Normally soloing harder content I take it really slow. Doing it on a timer made me switch to Sunbreaker and keep pushing hard.

I finished both with plenty of time to spare, but it was still an enjoyable challenge all the same.

I had tons of trouble getting first in SRL to finish my S-Class License and my Book. Someone on here suggested tanking my stats, and waiting til 5 seconds are on the clock then crossing the finish line. I did that for 3-4 races and then sure enough, my next 3 races I placed first.

WipedOut

Ugh, getting all the fragments for the Malice is a Pain in the butt. Need to do a ton of CoO and run a complete raid to get all the Raid Fragments.

I got an Igalo Loop.

Is it any good? I'm really not a HC person.

Depends on the perks, could be a fatebringer 2.0 or utter trash.

Ugh, getting all the fragments for the Malice is a Pain in the butt. Need to do a ton of CoO and run a complete raid to get all the Raid Fragments.

I have heaps of runes, can help whenever you're on. For fragments you'll need to pop your own runes though. The CoO bounty and Eris rank ups give stolen and antiquated runes.

WipedOut

Depends on the perks, could be a fatebringer 2.0 or utter trash.

I have heaps of runes, can help whenever you're on. For fragments you'll need to pop your own runes though. The CoO bounty and Eris rank ups give stolen and antiquated runes.

Thanks, I have a quite a few Stolen already and about 5 reciprocal so I'm off to a good start, just need to luck into an Antiquated.

Currently I only have 3 left that I can get on my own, Random one on the dreadnaught, Wormsinger and the Dreadnaught Bounty one.

phen0m24

50 fragments doesn't give you anything? Wow, that's just a strange direction to go with all of build up they gave the "secrets" hidden away in the dark corners of the Dreadnaught. TTK: Chase the Number

I hear Thorn is back too! :(

Dude! Hope you and mini Hudsons have an awesome Christmas! :)

LTWood12

I intentionally never picked up any fragments on alts except for the blatantly obvious ones. They really screwed up tying the fragments to Grimoire and making them account wide.

Did 2 full runs of HM Kings Fall with Warpriest CM and not counting the Warpriest drops I got nothing over 314 from all other rolls.

Fuck. This. Game. Almost everything dropped at 310 or 311. Yeeeesh

flkraven

So Grimoire I'm missing:

Rezyl Azzir - Before These Walls - location still unknown, right?
Ghost Fragment: Vex 5 - PS exclusive
Echo Chamber - PS exclusive
Theosyion, the Restorative Mind - PS exclusive
Sector 618 - PS exclusive

Am I right?

The rest just require more game time.

E92 M3

First Party: "Wait, you want it to make it easier for people to move to the other console? Ahahahahahahahahahah*snort*ahahahaahahano"

I think with money, anything can be resolved. And I am sure they will implement it sooner or later, just a matter of when.

That would be the most logical thing to do but nope. Oh well, it's been fun trying to get stuff again. Literally went in using treads upon stars and a 273 Sniper for the NM Oryx Challenge. Came out with a 310 Smite and 306 Doom. Scrubby Strikes taken to a new level.

That is some serious RNG favoring!

Just realised on that last totems+warpriest run out of 4 possible drops(normal and hard for each point) I got zero drops.

Thank fuck for challenge mode I guess.

Top Bottom