• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Choked at the end of the card, jesus i played so bad ( ._.). Sorry drizz i wont play with you for a month in repentance ( ._.)

That was a choke and a half but oh well. My monitor f'ed us that first round but we would have come back if that self res had been shut down via blade. Too late to do anything about it now.

Sorry for being hard on you but I rarely play well enough to double carry all the way to Mercury. I need someone else to help for these runs, too many basic things to explain after every game. Sorry dude, and many thanks for trying to help. I really do appreciate it.

GGs Rasen and Igor. If anyone else is around to help w/ carries I'm down for more games.

Yeah its just i make one small mistake (like bad positioning for a moment)and then lose a bit of confidence and then that makes me make a bigger mistake (like walking into a tether 😐)and it just snowballs from there. That was so stupid 😔

Edit: its also 3 am here but i cant blame the time, that loss was on me

SpecX

Whoa, did Bungie actually listen and communicate with the community about an issue? I wasn't expecting this at all, but now I look forward to seeing how IB performs this week.

And fucking hell fix this "servers not avaliable" issue. I get it every time I try to sign on.

todd360

Yeah its just i make one small mistake (like bad positioning for a moment)and then lose a bit of confidence and then that makes me make a bigger mistake (like walking into a tether 😐)and it just snowballs from there. That was so stupid 😔

🙍

What happened Igor "no peek" Dennis? You have fallen from the land of the scarabs to the land of the scrubs. What happened to final boss marathon level skill? What happened to 0-4 comebacks? Where are the Big Plays!?!?!

🙍

What happened Igor "no peek" Dennis? You have fallen from the land of the scarabs to the land of the scrubs. What happened to final boss marathon level skill? What happened to 0-4 comebacks? Where are the Big Plays!?!?!

Chokes happened todd. The choke was too real.

todd360

Chokes happened todd. The choke was too real.
mfxRfSa.jpg

LTWood12

Sorry for the vita scrubiness Wipedout. Got all 3 kills in the round then lost connection to my console :(

I guess it wanted end it on a good note.

SpecX

Man I look at all thr vids you guys post showing the high skill level and come to the realization that I suck so bad at PvP I'm ashamed to even ask for a carry in trials :(

Calling it a night. Gearing up my Titan so I can be ready for IB tomorrow and continuing my one piece marathon.

That was a choke and a half but oh well. My monitor f'ed us that first round but we would have come back if that self res had been shut down via blade. Too late to do anything about it now.

Sorry for being hard on you but I rarely play well enough to double carry all the way to Mercury. I need someone else to help for these runs, too many basic things to explain after every game. Sorry dude, and many thanks for trying to help. I really do appreciate it.

GGs Rasen and Igor. If anyone else is around to help w/ carries I'm down for more games.

likewise, sorry for the stress :/
hopefully i'm getting better. so much stuff to learn tactically, and for each map it differs O_O
don't know how you keep it all straight.
gold package gave me the gauntlets. and dang, got a ton of LMs too. didn't realize we get so many from handing in the bounties.

I think I've just run out of patience trying to help people in Trials. I can't do it when I'm the only person who even cares about winning. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to bother buying the boons or back us out once you realize you don't have them. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to listen to call-outs but instead do your inventory management during the match. Like.... bleh. I can't. I hate losing too much to keep playing cards like this. I'm sorry.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I honestly always thought that THIS was your job.

Streaming at a professional level is too much work.

Run a card with me and Val?

It's alright Driz. It's okay to be hard on yourself. Ultimately I play for fun and everybody has their own reasons on what is fun for them. If something isn't fun for you, no reason to bother.

Driz is not happy.

Quick, someone start the Netduma4Driz Gofundme.

lol nah, I'm cool. Just a bad night of games, no biggie.

I'm probably done playing Trials for the time being. I'm not nearly good enough to double carry and I'm tired of not having someone else to help/always bugging people asking for help. Since I hate losing way too much to keep running cards like this my only option is to stop playing. Which is a good thing.

I'll play the CBMM Banner this week and see how it feels. If it works and they add it to regular Crucible I might start playing more of that. If not, I'll be totally done with Crucible since Trials is all I play now.

Gotta follow the Destiny Golden Rule: Stop playing when it isn't fun.

likewise, sorry for the stress :/
hopefully i'm getting better. so much stuff to learn tactically, and for each map it differs O_O
don't know how you keep it all straight.
gold package gave me the gauntlets. and dang, got a ton of LMs too. didn't realize we get so many from handing in the bounties.

Nah, it's not anybody else's fault that I get stressed when losing at Trials. I put all the stress on myself because I want to help people and get really frustrated with myself when I don't play well enough to make it happen.

That's why I'm always asking for a second helper since I know realistically that I'm not a "double carry" skill level player. It's just tough because playing well in a team of 3 experienced Trials players is a totally different ball game than trying to help someone inexperienced. So even people who can consistently hit Mercury with full teams may not know how to adjust their play-style in those situations.

///////////
Anyway, that's more than enough yakkity-sax bitching about Trials from me for one night (or a lifetime), haha.

I think I've just run out of patience trying to help people in Trials. I can't do it when I'm the only person who even cares about winning. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to bother buying the boons or back us out once you realize you don't have them. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to listen to call-outs but instead do your inventory management during the match. Like.... bleh. I can't. I hate losing too much to keep playing cards like this. I'm sorry.
the end of an era. Kept the good fight going, R.I.P

the end of an era. Kept the good fight going, R.I.P

Lol thanks dude :p That gif is never not appropriate...

Trials will always be some of my best ever gaming memories and I've learned my lesson about ever saying I've "retired" from anything in Destiny (lol you know what's up). Just need some time off, maybe even a couple weeks will be enough to recharge. Hell, if they remove the damn win-based MM I'll be back in a jiffy.

Lnkn52

Trials will always be some of my best ever gaming memories and I've learned my lesson about ever saying I've "retired" from anything in Destiny (lol you know what's up). Just need some time off, maybe even a couple weeks will be enough to recharge. Hell, if they remove the damn win-based MM I'll be back in a jiffy.
Who's going to take care of the ots?

haha sorry :p didnt meant anything harmful. from my pov just showing my respect to your dedication and hard work. You are the solo reason many Dgaffers and other players was able to reach Mercury. Really meant it in a respectful way. You are the top few best of the best pvp player there is, dont forget that!

Top Bottom