• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

noomi

Just read yesterdays update about matchmaking changes...nice, but it seems like too little too late. I feel like the lack of updates and broken multiplayer these last few weeks really hurt the game.

*runs away to play the Division beta*

Frenden

Banned
Destiny is down.

You have lost connection to the Destiny servers. Your permissions to access online multiplayer gameplay may have changed or your profile may have been signed in elsewhere.

Restored licenses. All is right on my end. Other folks reporting it on Bungie.net. I don't know how isolated it is. Guess I'll check to see if my Division code has arrived yet.

Namikaze1

Having problems on my end as well. Back to watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans then.

I can get to the character select screen but every time I log in on one, i get kick.

boofa

Neo Member
Haven't had a single disconnect or sign-in issue till now. I'm just lucky I guess...

I've been getting "Destiny servers unavailable" when launching the game for the last week or so. I've never had trouble before other than large PSN outages. Everything else works fine and if I let it keep trying I eventually get in.

Frenden

Banned
I haven't had the issue prior, but persistence isn't helping my case. Thirty minutes of trying to no avail. No Division beta access key yet either.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Graverobber is 320 before all of us.

This game.

It's official: Grave Robber hit 320 before me. Woot woot. Smart loot hype*

uqw1vSy.jpg

*i know smart loot doesn't exist outside faction packages and kinda crotas end.

Wow, that's kind of crazy
I wakeup to this news

RNG working in my favor... Said no one ever

Huge Huggles & Snuggles to Drizzay and the Destiny crews for helping out
Damn I might be 320, but in my progress tab, I have enough storyline tobrun through and the extra stuff

Thank you all, have some pandas
🌴🐼🐼🌴🐼🐼🌴
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
🌴🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🌴
🌴🌴🐼🐼🐼🌴🌴
🌴🌴🌴🐼🌴🌴🌴

Namikaze1

I haven't had the issue prior, but persistence isn't helping my case. Thirty minutes of trying to no avail. No Division beta access key yet either.
I managed to get in. No luck on Division code though. Stupid site keeps telling me I have no access to any alphas or betas. -__-

Yeah we've had a lot of problems all morning. Lots of people getting kicked from game, getting kicked from party chat, Destiny crashing, not being able to log back in, etc etc.

Servers are on fire apparently.

Oh man... :/
I'll be online in ~two and a half hours. Should I even bother with Oryx HM CM x2?
Last thing I want today is teleporting Ogres and shit. ;_;

D_psipher

I have a Division XBox Beta code, was in the alpha last time. Anyone want it? Will be playing the Beta on PS4 so I wanted to give DGAF a shot at the XBox code first.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Yeah we've had a lot of problems all morning. Lots of people getting kicked from game, getting kicked from party chat, Destiny crashing, not being able to log back in, etc etc.

Servers are on fire apparently.

Now I'm getting permission access errors.

For the last week it's been taking 4/5 attempts to sign in. its also taking a couple of attempts to get into my inventory

There are several sign-in problems these days. I get them too.

I have to close the Destiny app every time and restart it to be able to reliably log on.

Bungie still has a lot of work to do. Tweaking matchmaking to be slightly more connection based in one playlist is not going to be enough.

Tri4

Downloading the division beta! Had to delete driveclub PS plus edition but what can you do.

Also just signed into destiny successfully in the UK.

Top Bottom