• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

LTWood12

Hey I'm awake! Does this mean I can participate in ye old reset checkpoint exchanges?

Also, thank you drdrizzay for all the carries you've helped with for this community! I hope we can find you a permanent Maths A-level guardian Starsky to your Hutch, a Beau to your Luke, and a long flowing mane to your Lorenzo Lamas.

Hey I'm awake! Does this mean I can participate in ye old reset checkpoint exchanges?

Also, thank you drdrizzay for all the carries you've helped with for this community! I hope we can find you a permanent Maths A-level guardian Starsky to your Hutch, a Beau to your Luke, and a long flowing mane to your Lorenzo Lamas.
That is almost poetry in motion. Almost....:)

haha sorry :p didnt meant anything harmful. from my pov just showing my respect to your dedication and hard work. You are the solo reason many Dgaffers and other players was able to reach Mercury. Really meant it in a respectful way. You are the top few best of the best pvp player there is, dont forget that!

Oh, I definitely took your post as respectful! No worries about that dude. I'm sorry if my response was unclear or gave you the wrong impression.

Many thanks for your kind words. You've always been such a positive influence on the community whether you were handing out the Gorgons CP like crazy or if you weren't playing much but just making helpful posts here. Thanks again for everything you contribute!

Anybody going to have Boryx check? Since I'm taking off I don't mind running with a group either.

We'll save it once we get there but just starting our first run at Totems now/when reset rolls over in a minute or two.

maomaoIYP

I think I've just run out of patience trying to help people in Trials. I can't do it when I'm the only person who even cares about winning. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to bother buying the boons or back us out once you realize you don't have them. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to listen to call-outs but instead do your inventory management during the match. Like.... bleh. I can't. I hate losing too much to keep playing cards like this. I'm sorry.
*Salute* much respect Drizz, learnt a lot from you. I managed to double carry two local friends to 5-0 the other night
got wrecked after that
, would not have been able to do it without learning from you.

Oh, I definitely took your post as respectful! No worries about that dude. I'm sorry if my response was unclear or gave you the wrong impression.

Many thanks for your kind words. You've always been such a positive influence on the community whether you were handing out the Gorgons CP like crazy or if you weren't playing much but just making helpful posts here. Thanks again for everything you contribute!

We'll save it once we get there but just starting our first run at Totems now/when reset rolls over in a minute or two.
The legend of Drizzay may fade but Its only a matter of time..

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I make a pretty good wonton egg drop soup.

I'll be up to do NFx3 if no raid group is a go. Would like Oryx check at least.

The NF is Dust Palace, again

Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
Solar Burn - Solar damage from any source is greatly increased.
Brawler - Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.
Ironclad - More enemies have shields.
Airborne - Players deal more damage while in the air.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. Good runs Nami. Easiest NF in a while thanks to solar burn. Raze is just too strong. Regular enemies are harder than the flayers. Ship killed me in one hit.

maomaoIYP

I can't even sign onto Destiny.
Fucking lol. Why do I keep trying? Game got it's hooks in deep even though I quit in disgust from SBMM after a few games.

Matt Frost

Wow, I am impressed!! I hope this new matchmaking method of pairing connections gets rid of all the low life cheaters that uses cellphone data to play online, pairing them with each other, they can frustrate each other. I hope they leave Destiny as well. Good times if this works well. Happy man today!!

Source: https://www.bungie.net/es/News/News?aid=14278

Auctopus

It's gonna be tough balancing IB and The Witness. Might leave one of them to the weekend, not sure how ready I'll be to tackle puzzles each day after work.

Tri4

I think I've just run out of patience trying to help people in Trials. I can't do it when I'm the only person who even cares about winning. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to bother buying the boons or back us out once you realize you don't have them. Please don't ask for help if you aren't going to listen to call-outs but instead do your inventory management during the match. Like.... bleh. I can't. I hate losing too much to keep playing cards like this. I'm sorry.
Don't worry guys, once I become a pro at sniping I'll carry the torch and become the resident double carrier :)

..just give me like a year to train and stuff. So far I've been practising in 6v6. Once I have that, I'll move on to 3v3 and then I'll be a wrecking ball in trials.

Edit: yay, CBMM, can't wait. I feel like today's IB will be hell though like it was last month.

Gammacide

I think that mm update is a fantastic step in the right direction for Bungie given these last few days and weeks. I'm hoping for a much smoother IB experience. With Rift especially, your teammates play bigger role than ever, but at least you won't be struggling against the opposing team, your team, AND lag. A new leaf I hope....

Once I get that Camelot cloak I may be out for this go though. 😊

Graverobber is 320 before all of us.

This game.

It's official: Grave Robber hit 320 before me. Woot woot. Smart loot hype*

uqw1vSy.jpg

*i know smart loot doesn't exist outside faction packages and kinda crotas end.

Hey!
This will be my first IB with the alt character also at 310+ lvl (Titan 316).
What's the best (fastest) way to get IB lvl 5 on alt, too?
Just pick up all the bounties day by day and then blast through it on a weekend when the Tempering's high enough?

WipedOut

Hopefully they adjust the bounties to work with rift.... Wtf am I saying they will still be the same bounties geared toward control.

Top Bottom