• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

LifEndz

Damn, just missed out on a Kadey IB train. Was at the end of a match and couldn't join. Staying in orbit for a bit to see if I can get in with any Gaffers. PSN Lifendz

I'm looking. Sending you a FR right now, Shiv.

Damn, just missed out on a Kadey IB train. Was at the end of a match and couldn't join. Staying in orbit for a bit to see if I can get in with any Gaffers. PSN Lifendz

I'm looking. Sending you a FR right now, Shiv.

If you're starting another , i can join PSN devilnevercry124

We may have one spot open for 3x Oryx CMs tonight at 10:15ish, depending on Hawkian's availability.

So if you're interested, keep an eye out here at that time.

Namikaze1

Sometimes I will wonder what Nami is up to when i'm at work. This is how I picture it.

lol
Magneto-perfection.gif

I would also compare myself to Saiko Yonebayashi

SgtCobra

Praying for a Thesan FR4 package tomorrow heh.

Got to rank 2.5 in IB today, can't wait to try out the new fusion rifle. Hidden Hand coupled with extra target acquisition, hot swap and one of the highest range values I've ever seen in a fusion rifle seems like a very interesting combination. It should compensate for the terrible stability.
Fusion rifle fans should keep an eye on this one, I doubt these perks were selected "randomly"

WipedOut

Oryx x3 tonight, zero helmets given. Thanks to everyone who made it. 2 flawless runs and 1 glitchy mess.

320 Smite with Firefly
320 Hung Jury
Countless weapons for infusion fodder.
Time to grab some beers.

This is my first Iron Banner and it's pretty fun! Having never played Rift much before, it was quite an adjustment for the first few matches, haha.

As a first-timer, when should I be turning in my IB bounties? Is there a strategy for that? Thanks, all!

Top Bottom