• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I still can't stand how unintuitive the range of shit like Conspiracy theory is. When I'm in mid/close range, it just doesn't make sense to be thinking about shotgun 1HKs.

ocean

Banned
I've actually never ever grabbed the spark. Always play it like its Clash.

Does it filter your screen like being torn between dimensions in KF?

0d33b4c0-07dd-0133-502a-0ec273752cbd.gif

Rift Iron Banner with a team full of red bars is something else..

SpecX

Tossing some special weapons and noticed I have a Eirene RR4 sniper with luck in the chamber, quickdraw/oiled frame, and unflinchin/mulligan. Worth keeping or toss it?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tossing some special weapons and noticed I have a Eirene RR4 sniper with luck in the chamber, quickdraw/oiled frame, and unflinchin/mulligan. Worth keeping or toss it?

I have a worse roll than that I still wreck with it. High calibur rounds and underdog is what I'm using.

ocean

Banned
Thoughts of the day so far:

- Rift is lovely
- Taking this long to respawn is actually swell
- Rift is fantastic
- Smoke + Nade = amazingly cool Spark denial against enemy team

Thoughts of the day so far:

- Rift is ass
- Taking this long to respawn is actually cancer
- Rift is ass
- Smoke + Nade = amazingly cool Spark denial against enemy team

Yup. It's even worse on maps like Cathedral where there is a long ass respawn and a long walk to the rift.

2 IB weeklies done. Had 2 saved up and 1 completed from last IB that I didn't need to turn in since I was rank 5 already.

Today has been insane.

3x Hard Mode Oryx challenge = 3x 320 Helmets

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In a more closed map, anyone with blink is great for running, in wide and open spaces, titans are the best. They are trying to catch up to me and I'm just leaving them in the dust titan skating.

ocean

Banned
On a more positive note:

Loot drops seem to be fixed vs last IB. Seen plenty of boots drop today. Seems like every third game 1-2 people on the team will get some, which is a reasonable drop rate.

chur

On a more positive note:

Loot drops seem to be fixed vs last IB. Seen plenty of boots drop today. Seems like every third game 1-2 people on the team will get some, which is a reasonable drop rate.
Once you hit rank 5 the drop rate plummets. Before then, it's pretty good.

On a more positive note:

Wait till you get to rank 5 ocean. You'll see nothing but motes, coins and blue engrams.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That last game I took some heavy ammo, used it, then went and got the other heavy ammo and used it all. Everybody was too busy doing something else. Got a good streak with just rockets.

ocean

Banned
Once you hit rank 5 the drop rate plummets. Before then, it's pretty good.

Wait till you get to rank 5 ocean. You'll see nothing but motes, coins and blue engrams.
I'll make Rank 2 last forever. Or until I get Discipline Strength boots for my Huntet. Sniper ammo on top of that might be asking for too much but who knows, one can dream.

No bounties and no IB rep buffing shader / emblem / class item until then.

Speaking of class items: I'm infusing the Subclass cloaks. Gunslinger one looks pretty hot.

I'll make Rank 2 last forever. Or until I get Discipline Strength boots for my Huntet. Sniper ammo on top of that might be asking for too much but who knows, one can dream.

Yeah my titan and warlock have perfect boots, hunter got shafted with sidearm/rocket, capture king and int/disc boots.

ocean

Banned
Yeah my titan and warlock have perfect boots, hunter got shafted with sidearm/rocket, capture king and int/disc boots.
I have Int/Dis IB Boots for my Hunter at 320 (for my Gunslinger), but I need that Tier 5 Smoke Nade loveliness on my NS. I'm currently doing it with a Neuroghast set but IB armor looks nice enough to grind 2 Tier 5 sets of it.

I might have a problem. Why do I care.

milkham

thanks for the matches everybody, i didn't think i'd get the top score and 10 kill streak parts of the weeklies done at all but somehow it happened.
boots for days

maomaoIYP

Bannerfall Pantheon and Frontier are well suited for Rift. Every other map? Kill with fire pls
Frontier is one of the worse maps for rift IMO. Memento and Vertigo are great too.
Cathedral is cancer, no matter the mode.

PSA: if the team mate grabbing the spark is a nightstalker running double stealth, stay the fuck away from him, run to the rift from other directions as a distraction.

Not gonna turn in any bounties once I am rank 2. Wanna stay at 2 a good long while farming Boots until I get Int/Str

Thats my plan, hit Rank 2 last night took of all the gear and will just plod through . If you stay on rank 2 on your main you'll also get rank 2 drops on your alts as it goes on your highest character

Threads dead, reading Bungie.net and Reddit the hate for Iron Banner Rift is pretty much universal. Looks like Bungie in an attempt to be clever and give us what we don't want killed the game

tumblr_inline_o0kkmbV2J01s1mmd6_500.gif

Top Bottom