• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Spizz

Banned
Anyone looking to do HM Warpriest challenge? Preferably I'd like to start from Totems/WP but if we can get a fresh run going I'm fine with that too.

Agent

If anyone is doing Warpriest CM I'd be interested. I'm leaving town for the holiday so trying to get everything in. Would also do totems so I can be disappointed with a 310 ghost.

Spizz

Banned
I'll join for CM from wherever.

PSN: Nicodemic

If anyone is doing Warpriest CM I'd be interested. I'm leaving town for the holiday so trying to get everything in. Would also do totems so I can be disappointed with a 310 ghost.
Ok if you'd like you can join us. It would be:

1)Spizz
2)ethomaz
3)Akai XIII
4)Nicodemic
5)Agent

One more if Agent wants in, a totems CP would be really appreciated. :)

Spizz

Banned
Ok we have 6.

1)Spizz
2)ethomaz
3)Akai XIII
4)Nicodemic
5)Agent
6)chewydogg

Going on now, I'll add and inv everyone.

The NF gave me a 303 shell. I received like 7 shells in a row from NFs. But I popped a 3oC and got 2 exotic engrams (special and heavy)

Hi DestinyGAF

Now that The Taken King is out and the game is on sale, I have a question

Is this game worth it for someone who has no intention to do the Raids?

I don't do the raids anymore and I still play most everyday in some capacity, mostly PvP, but also Strikes and daily/weekly content. PvP is the most fun multiplayer I've played in a long time. 3v3 modes are awesome.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People can complain about the lack of content which is understandable depending on if you're the 1% but the gun play will always be top notch and that is the main reason why I'll always play. Other shooters just aren't satisfying for me to play.

Hi DestinyGAF

Now that The Taken King is out and the game is on sale, I have a question

Is this game worth it for someone who has no intention to do the Raids?

Especially if you like PvP it's definitely worth getting. Even without that there are a lot of solo/match made activities you can do like the story missions, strikes, and quest lines.

Also I wouldn't rule out the possibility of doing raids eventually, if you really like the game. Especially now that the current raid is firmly on farm status it's very easy to find a competent group if you're so inclined later on. Assuming you find a good group the raids are generally viewed as the PvE highlights of the Destiny experience.

Edit: also this:

People can complain about the lack of content which is understandable depending on if you're the 1% but the gun play will always be top notch and that is the main reason why I'll always play. Other shooters just aren't satisfying for me to play.

Got trolled by Oryx today, what's new, right? I am just one little itty-bitty light away from a 320 character as my chest piece sits at 319. I completed Golgi on all 3 characters to no avail (not that I was really expecting a 320 drop but I had a bit of hope) then with my Hunter I got invited to a Oryx HM encounter, defeated that fool, and was rewarded with a Harrowed Darkhollow Chiton chest piece. My eyes lit up with excitement which was crushed by the 311 LL.

Next week Golgi, good pal, I expect to reach my goal, please, pretty please.

Not even sure why I want to hit 320 but whatever.

SgtCobra

I heard that the year 2 version of the MIDA has more AA? Is this true? I wonder if other year 2 versions of old exotics contain (hidden) changes to their stats (I'm not talking about stuff like the SUROS Regime and Dragons Breath though) where can I find the differences? (If there are any that is)
No? :(((

Can't find anything online so it should be bullshit then..

Namikaze1

I would like to say thanks to Deku and co for those two CM runs earlier. None of you didn't give anyone any shit over messing up. All of you were patient with each other.

*insert thumbs up pic*

Now to Nightfall or not?

Nah. I'll do them tomorrow. Don't feel like booting up Destiny again today.

Especially if you like PvP it's definitely worth getting. Even without that there are a lot of solo/match made activities you can do like the story missions, strikes, and quest lines.

Also I wouldn't rule out the possibility of doing raids eventually, if you really like the game. Especially now that the current raid is firmly on farm status it's very easy to find a competent group if you're so inclined later on. Assuming you find a good group the raids are generally viewed as the PvE highlights of the Destiny experience.

Edit: also this:

Your welcome.

Shooting in this game is what keeps me coming back. If you like the shooting based on the trial you're gonna love it once you get a decent gun.

Yes. But once you start playing. Youllhave e every intention to run the raids

Raids are difficult for me because it needs to dedicate a certain amount of time uninterruptedly.

After hearing your opinions it sealed the deal for me, I going to buy the game.

Thank you all :)

Deku Tree

I would like to say thanks to Deku and co for those two CM runs earlier. None of you didn't give anyone any shit over messing up. All of you were patient with each other.

*insert thumbs up pic*

Now to Nightfall or not?

Thanks for joining up Nami!

Lnkn52

I think Deku is probably the only player I played with that has never raged and Kadey by default.

Dude keeps his cool like a fox.

*insert thumbs up pic*

Now to Nightfall or not?

Yup. Good runs this morning. Always a pleasure

Top Bottom