• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

phen0m24

You know, now that I think about it, we may not be able to play Destiny for a while this weekend. Doesn't matter if the DDoS attack goes through or not, PSN is gonna get hammered. Trials is gonna be terrible this weekend due to the inevitable PSN problems.

Off topic: I've seen The Force Awakens four times now. I may see it a fifth time later this week. There's been only one other film I've seen more than twice during its theater run and that was The Avengers.

Movie is so damn good.

we should meet up in the City next week and see it with a bunch of us. SW Ep VII Meetup GAF

phen0m24

I've got to get son #2 in bed but I could help if you guys need it. Am sitting in the loading screen in CoD but just working on SP backlog

Interesting NF I ran earlier.

The guy I joined was level 290, he sent me a message saying "hey can you help me with a mission if you have time" so I was thinking sure whatever no big deal. I befriended this guy like 2 weeks ago when I was in the tower looking for new players to do RAF missions with me. He wasn't eligible despite his low light level and low grimoire but I told him to keep me on his friend list and I'll help out if he needs to get a mission done fast.

Fast forward to now, I'm helping out this guy with Nightfall, a guy that probably never completed a Nightfall before or probably once per month if he gets lucky to find a team. Pink from GAF jumps in and helps us finish it up and the guy sends me a thank you message. My one good deed for the day rewarded me with a 303 ghost shell. Thanks Bungo.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
(speaking from PvE perspective here)

Drizzy - consistently awesome in PvE.
Hawkian has the patience of a saint.
Deku is definitely as cool as a cucumber.
Rawr is also in the above camp.
Dhruv is pretty laid back as well.
DeathJr - very teacherly and fun - I hearken back to the Crota noobie raid of epicness
deafmedal may swear at the game or the circumstances but never at people (unless in jest)
Robdraggoo is totally laid back (also Mrs Draggoo lol)
I don't think I've heard Twilight rage at all in anything
Nami? Nah he's just so talkative :p
Noomi - same - cucumber
rNilla - same (pours one out)

And these are just the peeps off the top of my head that are super patient. I've only run with Lt a few times but we had fun as well. Much laughter. Vincent same thing.

Alas I'm forgotten in the abyss that is literally The Abyss in Crota's End
Damn!
I'll rise again! like the Sunsinger I am

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
soooo...where's the usual D-GAF doing raids at? My titan hasn't done it...need that warpriest...

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Need two for a HM raid from totems.

1. lostsupper
2. Taffy
3. Assassinshaggy
4. Kaikken

1200.gif

anyways...anybody else....get me in a raid plz

GhaleonEB

You know, now that I think about it, we may not be able to play Destiny for a while this weekend. Doesn't matter if the DDoS attack goes through or not, PSN is gonna get hammered. Trials is gonna be terrible this weekend due to the inevitable PSN problems.

Off topic: I've seen The Force Awakens four times now. I may see it a fifth time later this week. There's been only one other film I've seen more than twice during its theater run and that was The Avengers.

Movie is so damn good.

Back from viewing #4 today as well. I feel like it gets better each time. I've already warned my wife to expect me to disappear for a few more.

2 sniper related questions:

Is the roll on the 100 yard stare from the taken earth quest defined or random?
What is the minimum impact on a sniper to get a revive headshot kill?

Namikaze1

Back from viewing #4 today as well. I feel like it gets better each time. I've already warned my wife to expect me to disappear for a few more.
I love everything about the film. JJ and crew nailed it. Most fun I had in a theater since The Avengers really.

I haven't even seen it once! I've been working every day! Aaaaaahhhhhh!
Yes, much better.

You ain't missing much.

Lol I couldn't type that with a straight face.

Movie is so good.

Noooooooooo!
It's true.

All of it.

phen0m24

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

So we going? Come on DGAF movie night!

Whoa star wars spoilers man holy crap put a warning on that

hahah nice LOL

BIG SPOILER

Darth is actually Santa

Darth Vader doesn't have force lightning. Pshh
/Geek rant

Thats awesome btw

Noooooooooo!

I know but they mention that in the making of video. :p They wanted to use the effect in the editor. :p

2 sniper related questions:

Is the roll on the 100 yard stare from the taken earth quest defined or random?
What is the minimum impact on a sniper to get a revive headshot kill?
If my memory does not fail me, they are defined. Void damaged, firefly, last resort, riffled barrell, mutiny.

At least it was when i did all of my alts

1000 yard can revive snipe

Namikaze1

So we going? Come on DGAF movie night!

hahah nice LOL

BIG SPOILER

Darth is actually Santa

I know but they mention that in the making of video. :p They wanted to use the effect in the editor. :p
Would love to but can't. Grandparents are coming over from PR. Haven't seen them in a few years.

Top Bottom