• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

rezn0r

We just need one now,

PSN? If you still need one I'm down, PSN is reznuh, and if not that's cool too. A heads up, I haven't touched the raid in a few weeks, so there may be rust. But I've cleared both parts a few times. LL is 311 on warlock & a little lower on others...

To anyone in here to whom I've ever been an asshole, I'm sorry. I can be a Milwaukee Power Drill sometimes.

And to the rest of you that have ever had to put up with my scrubbiness, I'm also sorry.

I love you all. Except for this one guy who used to hang out in here who I kind of hated. But other than him, i love you all.

Whos the guy?

phen0m24

I think Deku is probably the only player I played with that has never raged and Kadey by default.

Dude keeps his cool like a fox.

(speaking from PvE perspective here)

Drizzy - consistently awesome in PvE.
Hawkian has the patience of a saint.
Deku is definitely as cool as a cucumber.
Rawr is also in the above camp.
Dhruv is pretty laid back as well.
DeathJr - very teacherly and fun - I hearken back to the Crota noobie raid of epicness
deafmedal may swear at the game or the circumstances but never at people (unless in jest)
Robdraggoo is totally laid back (also Mrs Draggoo lol)
I don't think I've heard Twilight rage at all in anything
Nami? Nah he's just so talkative :p
Noomi - same - cucumber
rNilla - same (pours one out)

And these are just the peeps off the top of my head that are super patient. I've only run with Lt a few times but we had fun as well. Much laughter. Vincent same thing.

To anyone in here to whom I've ever been an asshole, I'm sorry. I can be a Milwaukee Power Drill sometimes.

And to the rest of you that have ever had to put up with my scrubbiness, I'm also sorry.

I love you all. Except for this one guy who used to hang out in here who I kind of hated. But other than him, i love you all.

I can only hope it's not me.

Dave_6

Looking to run a couple NFs please, maybe three if anyone is interested. Hoping for a couple Imago Loops to drop. PSN is DaveS78

Namikaze1

DeathJr - very teacherly and fun - I hearken back to the Crota noobie raid of epicness
deafmedal may swear at the game or the circumstances but never at people (unless in jest)
Noomi - same - cucumber

And these are just the peeps off the top of my head that are super patient. I've only run with Lt a few times but we had fun as well. Much laughter. Vincent same thing.
Lol

I will admit I'm not the patient type but everyone makes mistakes. I make mistakes. For me, it doesn't matter how many times you end up doing something because of some mistakes made. As long as I'm having fun, I'll let anything slide. It's all about the fun! Screw being world first or the such! Just have fun.

Noomi - same - cucumber

No one's got a cooler head than Wicked. Him and Ruben are like opposites attracting.

After cm.this moring im sitting on all these golgo cps. Anyone interested in knocking a few out?

I have to shovel 3 feet of snow from my drive first. So about an hour or so

Nuszka

Noomi - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
Reign of Sparrows - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
Ms1582 - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
Wicked - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
Gunnerz - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
XOXOXOXOXOX - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...
Rubenov - best person i ever met, skill, agility whatever... you ask and you get...

I think Deku is probably the only player I played with that has never raged and Kadey by default.

Dude keeps his cool like a fox.

Ive never raged but i admit my patience was tested last night after i explicitly said on lfg i only wanted experienced gaurdians as it was close to reset and no time to teach.As we start the very first part of the raid i get two people asking what it is they have to do here.

This is normal mode raid needless to say we only made it totems before reset so i said screw it decided to teach them the entire raid after reset.Around 4 hours later i saw many firsts at Oryx bombs did no damage with chest open,he moved to front before bombs went off and the kicker 4 live gaurdians and two tethers couldnt down him at the last dps check.

I will say i was proud of my self i made a new titan yesterday used lvl 25 buff from the expansion i was 304 when i logged off last night.

phen0m24

Lol

I will admit I'm not the patient type but everyone makes mistakes. I make mistakes. For me, it doesn't matter how many times you end up doing something because of some mistakes made. As long as I'm having fun, I'll let anything slide. It's all about the fun! Screw being world first or the such! Just have fun.

I was being facetious. You're so quiet in game I wouldn't know if you're mad. That's why I make you laugh.

No one's got a cooler head than Wicked. Him and Ruben are like opposites attracting.

Wicked is very cool - I've not played with him terribly often. (and I was just going off the top of my head hehe)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have never heard Dhruv raise his voice once. And Wicked as well. All those times Unstable yelling at him. It's like the Sarge yelling at one of the spartans.

Namikaze1

You know, now that I think about it, we may not be able to play Destiny for a while this weekend. Doesn't matter if the DDoS attack goes through or not, PSN is gonna get hammered. Trials is gonna be terrible this weekend due to the inevitable PSN problems.

Off topic: I've seen The Force Awakens four times now. I may see it a fifth time later this week. There's been only one other film I've seen more than twice during its theater run and that was The Avengers.

Movie is so damn good.

You know, now that I think about it, we may not be able to play Destiny for a while this weekend. Doesn't matter if the DDoS attack goes through or not, PSN is gonna get hammered. Trials is gonna be terrible this weekend due to the inevitable PSN problems.

Off topic: I've seen The Force Awakens four times now. I may see it a fifth time later this week. There's been only one other film I've seen more than twice during its theater run and that was The Avengers.

Movie is so damn good.

I've seen it twice.

Dat OST though. hhhnnngghhhhhh

Rey's theme >>>>>>>>>>>

noomi

Noomi - same - cucumber

:D

I've had my moments :p but thanks :)

Top Bottom