• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

GG AquaticApe and Frenden. I've been getting matched up with GAFfers and familiar names a lot lately. Is the Destiny community shrinking this much?

That JapanEZ guy had machinegun ammo all game long, so annoying.

Frenden

Banned
Just gotta kill 'em with kindness.

CW3TcI3UsAAmXx2.jpg:large

I like it. Had a few big sprees with it. The never having to reload thing is pretty nice. In a post-Jolder-archetype nerf world, the faster RoF machineguns might have a quicker TTK (now that AgBalls high impact HMs no longer three shot).

Barons Ambition (Saber Strike specific MG) has the fastest TTK for legendary MGs in year 2, if you hit 4 crit shots. Almost all the MGs are the same- Ruin Wake, raid MG, Trials MG, IB MG. Afaik it's faster than TLord and SGA as well but not 100% positive on that.

.one day...

Yo, did you have any luck w Graves Titan btw?

Any NF/ imago loop farming happening?

Add me :)

Psn LuckyDoobage

Don't mention imago loop 😭
The hunt for it with firefly continues. One of this days i soloed the undying mind and got nothing. Had 4. Drops previously. One with explosive rounds, but no firefly. Im cry...

tick221

Thanks to Darryl, hedera, Inapplicable, Liam, Macello, and Nothus for the quick HM run

Holy Cow Oryx is so freaking easy after last week lol

Nothus

Thanks to Darryl, hedera, Inapplicable, Liam, Macella, and Nothus for the quick HM run

Good job guys, the whole raid was a cakewalk. I think we honestly wiped the most times on the totems!

Too bad I didn't get a single worthwhile drop from the whole raid :(

Thanks to Darryl, hedera, Inapplicable, Liam, Macella, and Nothus for the quick HM run

Thanks everyone, the short amount of time I was there was fun. I'm a super scrub though, setting off as the runner before the person is even on the platform at daughters, making them disappear and wiping us.

I need to git gud, you should have booted me.

....I DO know how the Knights work.

I just fail anyway

Lol my favorite part of our CM Oryx kill the other night was when a knight slipped past on (I think) the last cycle and made you rage out. It always makes me feel better when other people have occasional bouts of Destiny Tourette's, especially someone as nice as you haha.

You didn't grind the last IB hoping for a 320 ghost?

Yeah me neither, my best ghost is 317.

I could hit 320 on my Titan if I infused stuff from other characters and if I somehow managed to get a 320 ghost... But I'm not grinding the next IB to get one either. Maybe the next time it's IB clash...

... Really hitting 320 seems like an accomplishment that achieves almost nothing in terms of changing how the game plays for you.

I did a little IB grinding (3x rank 5) and got a bunch of ghosts but nothing very high light. The Crucible drops have been so bad I don't even bother anymore.

I've put way more effort into making high Light PvP builds than PvE. All 3 characters have 320 helms and my Hunter has a 317 Trials helm, all tilted towards PvP (eg 320 Light Beyond Nemesis and Graviton). My one and only 320 primary went into my Last Word instead of my ToM. My sole 320 special went into my 1kYS since that's my PvP and PvE legendary sniper (Spindle is like 317ish). Got a 320 Truth and Quillims.

But all this stuff is just to keep myself entertained, it doesn't really matter. All the more reason they should be less stingy w 320 gear, it's not important but it still feels good psychologically to have "max Light."

Hedera

Thanks to Darryl, hedera, Inapplicable, Liam, Macello, and Nothus for the quick HM run

Yeah, fun quick run. We totally struggled more on totems than the rest of the whole raid which was funny.

Got my first HM chest piece (317) on my Titan after doing golgy since the launch of HM raid.

Hi DestinyGAF

Now that The Taken King is out and the game is on sale, I have a question

Is this game worth it for someone who has no intention to do the Raids?

Top Bottom