• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Lima

Why are you trying so hard? 320 light level is just for show. We can already beat anything the game throws at us. something something 320 infuse it.

You need to understand that if they tell me 320 is the max then I need to get to that max level.

todd360

I just want to be 320!

Then I can stop and play more games.

You need to understand that if they tell me 320 is the max then I need to get to that max level.

JENF3tP.jpg

I don't understand SRL, sometimes.

I can run a flawless three laps, hit every gate, and land in first place at, say, 4:20 on Venus. But then, I can also muck up continuously, stall, hit obstacles, and get 5th place, but wind up with a time of 4:15.

ocean

Banned
After so long, playing a few matches with Noob and Fali felt wonderful. Let's do that more often guys. Don't let Destiny be too dad.

Happy holidays DGAF!

Nightz

Anyone free to party up for SRL or crucible? I just need to complete 5 matches while in a fireteam for the weekly crucible bounty.

PSN is N1ghtz. No mic.

Edit: Guess not!

Feorax

DestinyGAF is dad.

Happy Holidays everyone. Been a fun year with everyone in here. Hopefully 2016 will be just as good.

C'mon Bungie. You know you want to.

noomi

We still need to do that drunk raid sometime...

Yes, yes we do. Nuszka and I frequently play under the influence, makes for some fun times :D

Drinking already started, mate.

Shitty day so far. Slipped on some dog toy and ended up knocking the vacuum which in turn ended up knocking a small fish tank. At least it was the old one. And then there's the other crappy stuff that happened.

Booze makes everything better though!

Anyone free to party up for SRL or crucible? I just need to complete 5 matches while in a fireteam for the weekly crucible bounty.

PSN is N1ghtz. No mic.

Edit: Guess not!

Actually I can join, need to win 1 on Venus

And if anyone is doing the Warpriest challenge, let me know. .

Namikaze1

Yes, yes we do. Nuszka and I frequently play under the influence, makes for some fun times :D

Booze makes everything better though!
Wish it would mak the crakc on my ipod better :(

Don't run from an excited dog with it hanging loosly from pokets, kiddies

Liamc723

I'm really struggling with finding a main PvP weapon. What's considered the best type of weapon in the new meta since the patch?

Top Bottom