• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Ram you say? thats my favorite exotic digital dust collector! I must buy it to let to gather digital dust in my inventory!

edit: this poor getto guardian only had enough strange coins to buy all 3 exotic armors. Cant even buy a weapon. Whats a light level 313 to do around here to get more strange coins. Sigh*

todd360

Well, now I know why I was having this feeling.

it's a huge bomb.

I'm gonna be a dad.

I don't know how to process this. I'm both scared and proud.

Merry Xmas DGAF!

Nami, I will be around tonight for a card or two. I'm spending the day/afternoon with family. I'm guessing sometime between 7-8pm Todd Time.

Edit: HOLY SMOKES! CONGRATES DUDE!

I can play. Just send me a PlayStation message when your on.

Merry Christmas everyone. So the servers didn't go down? What the hell happened to phantom squad?

Lima

Ram you say? thats my favorite exotic digital dust collector! I must buy it to let to gather digital dust in my inventory!

edit: this poor getto guardian only had enough strange coins to buy all 3 exotic armors. Cant even buy a weapon. Whats a light level 313 to do around here to get more strange coins. Sigh*

But the Ram is the best Warlock exotic I don't understand?

Rehsa

it's a huge bomb.

I'm gonna be a dad.
Congrats Nami!

My gift this year
GbQ3fY8.jpg

And we moving up DJ

But the Ram is the best Warlock exotic I don't understand?
Just a joke saying I have not played in about ~ 2 months. But logged in to get the ram even though it will be "collecting" digital dust in my inventory. Since I don't know when the next time I will get a random urge to play destiny.

it's a huge bomb.

I'm gonna be a dad.
Congrats or good luck.

No offensive to anyone, I love kids don't get me wrong. Just I can't begin to think of rising a child at my age (26) and Nami is even younger than me iirc.

Either way congrats and good luck. Kids are awesome and adorable! Only at the right timing in life IMO.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!

edit: so I have 6 strange coins - down from about 500 after my celestial nighthawk engram rolling disaster. is PoE still the best way to farm SCs?

Wife got me the sparrow racing jacket from bungie.net and 30 bucks in silver. I bought the book. Still need a crap ton of wins to get rewards from it

Need some boosting

Namikaze1

I don't know how to process this. I'm both scared and proud.

I can play. Just send me a PlayStation message when your on.

Merry Christmas everyone. So the servers didn't go down? What the hell happened to phantom squad?
I'm scared. Wasn't expecting this at all

Congrats Nami!

My gift this year

And we moving up DJ

holy shit nami congrats

Thanks!
Just a joke saying I have not played in about ~ 2 months. But logged in to get the ram even though it will be "collecting" digital dust in my inventory. Since I don't know when the next time I will get a random urge to play destiny.

Congrats or good luck.

No offensive to anyone, I love kids don't get me wrong. Just I can't begin to think of rising a child at my age (26) and Nami is even younger than me iirc.

Either way congrats and good luck. Kids are awesome and adorable! Only at the right timing in life IMO.

Congrats. Aren't you quite young yourself? This will probably change your life going forward...all the best.
I'm 22 (turning 23 in 3 months) and I honestly wasn't planning to be a dad this early. My plan was to wait till my 30s before starting a family. That plan flew out the window.

E92 M3

Thanks!

I'm 22 (turning 23 in 3 months) and I honestly wasn't planning to be a dad this early. My plan was to wait till my 30s before starting a family. That plan flew out the window.

Now you will be a young, hip parent!

Rehsa

Oh nice. Xmas gift? Hope you get to make amazing beers in the years to come :)
Yeppers :) I still want to get you some somehow lol

Thanks!

It is quite something, my new one is 2 months and there is just something about them looking at you and smiling that makes you forget about everything for a bit. I hope everything goes well for both of you!

It is a little scary nami. I was younger than you when i got the news for the first time. So many emotions. I Considered running. But i didnt. All those fears went out the window at the hospital when i saw my daughter for the first time. Only time in my whole life i cried for joy. And that is an amazing feeling. There is literally nothing like it

You life is going to drastically change. But that isnt a bad thing

Now lets do some sparrow boosting!

Yeah look on the bright side, you'll have someone to grind Destiny quests for you sooner than later :p
Maybe someone to converse with as well on social media...

Bagged a PSN card earlier today, now what to get in the amazing January sale. Decisions, decisions. Merry Christmas to everyone!
who doesn't talk to themselves

Namikaze1

Some things are better left ignored. :)

Now you will be a young, hip parent!
Haha

Yeah look on the bright side, you'll have someone to grind Destiny quests for you sooner than later :p
True

And then there's RAF...

Have a feeling the kid will end up having better loot than me around Destiny 4. :p

Yeppers :) I still want to get you some somehow lol

It is quite something, my new one is 2 months and there is just something about them looking at you and smiling that makes you forget about everything for a bit. I hope everything goes well for both of you!

Congrats Nami! Merry Christmas to all of DGAF!

It is a little scary nami. I was younger than you when i got the news for the first time. So many emotions. I Considered running. But i didnt. All those fears went out the window at the hospital when i saw my daughter for the first time. Only time in my whole life i cried for joy. And that is an amazing feeling. There is literally nothing like it

You life is going to drastically change. But that isnt a bad thing

Now lets do some sparrow boosting!
I'm already planning to change some things around. Made an early New Year's resolution.

Frenden

Banned
I don't have a kid, but I left home at fifteen and started adult life without a safety net of parental help early. There are worse things than becoming an adult earlier than expected. You'll do fine--the responsibility did me a lot of good.

Congrats, dude!

todd360

I don't have a kid, but I left home at fifteen and started adult life without a safety net of parental help early. There are worse things than becoming an adult earlier than expected. You'll do fine--the responsibility did me a lot of good.

Congrats, dude!

Nami is a college student though. Don't underestimate student loans. They take your paycheck and have their way with it... for years. Someone hold me.

I'm about to be twisted off of some strong ass chocolate coquito, so apologies in advance to anyone I might play Destiny with today. Vacay till Jan 6; time to turn up!

Yeah thats rough. Dont take anything I say in offensives just personal experiences from RL friends about college pregnancy. Welp hopefully your family either your owns or the mother, if she is planning to keep it, will help out. Just being realistic for your age..either way DGAF is sure to be here whenever you need it.

But still kids are adorable and will change your outlook on life in a good manor :)

Nami is a college student though. Don't underestimate student loans. They take your paycheck and have their way with it... for years. Someone hold me.
yeah college loans and a child are the worst combination for end less money pits...

..sacrifices will be made..may the good blood guide you Nami.

Top Bottom