• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

Ever get the feeling that a huge bomb is about to be drop on you? Been getting that feeling over the last 4 hours. Also, it's officially the 25th here so merry christmas y'all! Now I'm gonna go and sleep this off.

Chucker

Destiny time, finally.
YcbUV5pl.jpg

Merry christmas GAF! And don't forget, we can all kill each other in true christmas spirit soon. Destiny doesn't have to be dad. Join in on the fun!

Info and Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18A7aVK5YXPdw1uYiSgPmSwkjJ9e-rjDv48aF6eMXq4U/viewform

This has annoyed me more than it should on Xmas morning, why don't you just come straight out and say something instead of posting snidely gifs or comments whenever Pew posts about it, at least he's making an effort instead of filling the thread with dribbling nonsense

To the rest of you lovely people Merry Xmas

This has annoyed me more than it should on Xmas morning, why don't you just come straight out and say something instead of posting snidely gifs or comments whenever Pew posts about it, at least he's making an effort instead of filling the thread with dribbling nonsense

I think is that Destiny doesn't support tournaments as well as some people are trying. Like...fucking Bungie, give us custom games.

fwiw I think he was referring to this comment:

It does not matter if you can do it or not, its all about if you can perform...

since they were having an ongoing back and forth about counting etc. I could be wrong of course.

Frenden

Banned
It must be a holiday miracle--I finally got the void flayer mantle to drop.

CXCgtgRUAAA6dyx.jpg

Nothing looks better with the Skolas shader and the Graviton IMO.

What time will this be happening? I won't be able to do late nights but evening is cool.

There's no reason to find a time and date for everyone to play at the same time. Just make sure to play against the teams you're matched up against before the deadline (Jan 19th for the first round).
Add them and see what time is best for both. Seems like a bit of a hassle, but no more than setting up a custom game with 6. Matchmaking might take a couple of tries, but should be fine if you follow the guidelines.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18A7aVK5YXPdw1uYiSgPmSwkjJ9e-rjDv48aF6eMXq4U/viewform

Jinjo

Happy christmas DGAF!

Anyone up for some christmas morning nightfalls? The loot is bound to be good today, right?

Psn = JinjoNL

GlamFM

Banned
uioo.gif

Happy Holidays to DGAF and the rest of Team SEXY.

So hot here I have the AC on, at the end of December.

Merry Christmas, Kadey.

Although I´m on team SEXY I think I have never played with you.

But you helped my brother to get his spindle - thanks for that ;)

k1t4j

Merry Christmas D-gaf.

I need your expertise, I haven't played destiny for 3 months now but every week I still check Xur and buy something from him (rarely).

Today he has The Ram and I really want it alas I have no strange coins. What is the fastest way to farm them? I honestly don't remember :p

I am a 310 warlock atm.

Merry Christmas D-gaf.

I need your expertise, I haven't played destiny for 3 months now but every week I still check Xur and buy something from him (rarely).

Today he has The Ram and I really want it alas I have no strange coins. What is the fastest way to farm them? I honestly don't remember :p

I am a 310 warlock atm.

Get lucky with nightfall drop and get 18-20 coins as your reward.

Bounties can reward coins and motes, as can blue engrams.

Prison of elders can drop a couple of coins from the 2 small chests at the end.

My suggestion - Do lvl 28 PoE a couple of times and complete all vanguard bounties.

If you don't mind racing, SRL can give you a decent number of coins from end game rewards..roughly 6-9 per hour.

Namikaze1

Wow. How in the hell did someone attribute that gif to that comment? I posted that gif as a response to Nuzska post but hey think what you like.

Maybe follow the conversation first before making a baseless accusation. But nah, that doesn't fit your agenda.

k1t4j

Get lucky with nightfall drop and get 18-20 coins as your reward.

Bounties can reward coins and motes, as can blue engrams.

Prison of elders can drop a couple of coins from the 2 small chests at the end.

My suggestion - Do lvl 28 PoE a couple of times and complete all vanguard bounties.

If you don't mind racing, SRL can give you a decent number of coins from end game rewards..roughly 6-9 per hour.

Thanks man, i'll try to do the Nf then and after some PoE. People still play that though?

Anyways thanks again!!

Top Bottom