• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Mindlog

fdbJYkJ.jpg

Happy Holidays to all Guardians old, new and soon to be :]
The PS4 sticks feel real nice. First underleveled rumble match and I go 22-9, no skills is pretty rough.

Best place to get coins? I'd really love to have the armentarium and mida on this new character.
As much as I've voiced disapproval with the DS4 I have to agree there. When I first got my PS4 and played Resogun I had a great time actually using an analog stick instead of just jamming it all the way to the edge like in most games. With the DS4 it was really easy to make very precise touch adjustments to dodge enemies.

Best place to get coins. Bounties and Prison of Elders. Court of Oryx isn't too bad either, but probably less lucrative. SRL might actually be pretty good as well.

LTWood12

As cliche as this sounds Nami, the absolute most important thing is that your child knows how much you love them. Nothing matters more than that. :)

WipedOut

Just now noticed I got a year one Dragon's Breath in my Titan's inventory. Must have dropped from Deathsinger last night though I don't recall seeing any drop notifications on my screen.

Then again, I was a bit drunk.
Yeah you were. My exotic RNG is not the greatest so far.

elguero

What legendary primary are you guys pairing with invective/chaperone for Trials? Would the Doctrine of Passing be a good fit?

Wow another <310 ghost from NF. Wow wtf Bungie. Luke I hope you are reading this and fix this terrible loot. Why have I gotten 8 ghost shells in a row from NF?

Did someone misplace a decimal again for this percentage?!

Deku Tree

Wow another <310 ghost from NF. Wow wtf Bungie. Luke I hope you are reading this and fix this terrible loot. Why have I gotten 8 ghost shells in a row from NF?

Did someone misplace a decimal again for this percentage?!

Chance of getting something other than a ghost from NF = 0.04%.

reKon

Banned
I probably should have done the friend thing with one of you when I started playing a couple of weeks ago. Oh well...

I'm level 36 and have started Taken King. I'm saving my level 25 upgrade for another character. Any recommendations on what I should do? Should I go for my next subclass already? Should just focus on getting to 40 and unlocking the resurrection skill on my warlock?

Looking for someone to do NF with :(

I probably should have done the friend thing with one of you when I started playing a couple of weeks ago. Oh well...

I'm level 36 and have started Taken King. I'm saving my level 25 upgrade for another character. Any recommendations on what I should do? Should I go for my next subclass already? Should just focus on getting to 40 and unlocking the resurrection skill on my warlock?

I think you get the level 25 for every 3 character slot so you could of used. I say focus on leveling up your warlock solar subclass to get revive and then focus on void. Grind to level 40 for sure--that will happen naturally.

I'm up for any multiplayer or story mode missions. Someone already has dibs on the Refer A Friend scheme, so no luck there fellas.

Sloppy seconds. Kappa. DGAF thread is moving a bit slow because it is Christmas but yea people are always down to help with missions. If you are stuck on a tough one post and we can help rush through it (or go slow so you can see the "story").

stay gold

Sunsinger is still the best overall Warlock class so i'd max that first.

Did you get the version with the exotic class items bonus? They level the new subclasses 25% faster so Stormcaller shouldn't take too long if so. Otherwise prepare for a very irritating grind.

ocean

Banned
How to basically cheat your way to the top in Destiny right now:

Sunsinger
Tier 5 Discipline
Firebolt + Viking Funeral
Voidfang Vestments + Solar Armor buff
Thorn

reKon

Banned
Sunsinger is still the best overall Warlock class so i'd max that first.

Did you get the version with the exotic class items bonus? They level the new subclasses 25% faster so Stormcaller shouldn't take too long if so. Otherwise prepare for a very irritating grind.

How do I know I have the bonus?

I saw you on the Rainbow Six thread. . .I'm thinking of picking up the game. Can you give me your honest opinion on it and if it is worth full price

A true hidden gem with a group only IMO. Its really fun playing with a group using communication and planning how to defend or attack. Setting up breaching charges on windows and blowing them up while breaching in from another entrances with your team is awesome.

Had a match with another DGAF and I, were we randomly breached a window and the objective was there. Took the opfors by surprised. Welp each sides were both surprised ha. Saw the gun fire as I enter and manage to save him since the opfors was too busy trying to kill him else.

Its alot slower pace for the most part. You tend to ADS, lean around corners and try to fire in bursts. Defense is pretty fun, setting up barricades, electric disruption, setting up reinforces walls while making it possible for attackers to come in one way. Attacking is fun since you can literally blow up majority of walls. You need a specific character to breach reinforced barricades. I enjoy breaching from walls since that tend to throw the defenders off. or making a small hole in a wall to see them. Its not really "grindy" You earn credits and spend 500 per 1st character for a spec op groups with a 500 increase for the next character in that spec op group. Every weapon attachments is available from the beginning just cost credit to buy it.

It sucks with randoms however :| I can only play the game with a group.

Its pretty addicting playing with a group and can get intense being one of the last survivors since there is one life per round.

Its alot different from destiny and most FPS release these days, its a lot "slower" but not as tactic as ARMA depth combat. IMO pretty much just a cool tactic stuff just a repelling from rope, breaching, setting up barricades. Its a good mix.

edit: might have repeated myself a little bit but hey holidays and only way I can deal with some family is a few drinks ;)

Gammacide

To those with Steam accounts, might want to follow the storm going on in gaming side. This is just bad. Already cancelled my card.
What's funny is I found out today that my card has been frozen, not due to fraud, but rather to my late payment this month. Incredibly good timing really. :p

yukonrye

Got TTK for ps4 today. It is downloading an 18GB update, says it will take 51 hours. I was able to DL LBP3 which is 11GB in an hour or so this morning. Is this a known issue?

Got TTK for ps4 today. It is downloading an 18GB update, says it will take 51 hours. I was able to DL LBP3 which is 11GB in an hour or so this morning. Is this a known issue?
Eh I find it's faster to download while in rest mode. That might help..maybe servers are getting slam? Who knows.

Top Bottom