• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

So you guys who are good at pvp, what look sensitivity do you use?

Personally I use 3. Lots of good snipers use 3 (Krafty, ZL Chris, I want to say Hovey, etc.) By contrast most shotgunners will run 5,6,7 or even 10 to make big movements quickly whereas snipers typically make fast small moves for drag scopes.

Bottom line though is its just personal preference. Plenty of great snipers use higher sens (Unstable had 7), some snipers even use 10.

If you change your sens, make sure to stick with it a day or two to give it a fair shake. If you start hitting more shots then keep it, otherwise change back.

Edit: sitting at the airport, landing on the page top.

Here's another fun Trials clip

https://mobile.twitter.com/TemplarSolo/status/670690658160500736/video/1

Lol nice gif Kadey. I have that kill saved from my perspective, I would've posted it if I had a little more time.

I had a bunch of Striker Trials goodness saved, maybe I'll post some when I get back. Twilight Garrison dodge a truth rocket, flashbanging and shoulder charging fools left and right.

Just popping in to say LOL DAT OT TITLE

Bravo.

Carry on.

Why thank you sir, it was a group effort. Always nice to hear.

Lol nice gif Kadey. I have that kill saved from my perspective, I would've posted it if I had a little more time.

I had a bunch of Striker Trials goodness saved, maybe I'll post some when I get back. Twilight Garrison dodge a truth rocket, flashbanging and shoulder charging fools left and right.

Why thank you sir, it was a group effort. Always nice to hear.

Doit.gif

Twilight Garrison is made to dodge tracking rockets.

Deku Tree

I had four exotic chest engrams saved and I used all of them with my Titan and I didn't get a TG. Oh well. Guess I can play with it whenever Xur sells it in February or March 2016.

Deku Tree

When you go through the vex gate in a group on the Venus track it's RNG who will be in the lead after you teleport to the other side.

I had four exotic chest engrams saved and I used all of them with my Titan and I didn't get a TG. Oh well. Guess I can play with it whenever Xur sells it in February or March 2016.
The rng never ceases to amaze me. My friend got the Twilight Garrison with his second exotic chest engram. I can't get one to drop for me.

Auctopus

Man, the grind up to 260-280 is a long one. Not having much fun atm, especially as every 2 out of 3 fire teams are just full of morons.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
It's funny getting bounties done with LFG scrubs. Nothing is their fault - ever. All their deaths are because of OP weapons or lag or something.

Mindlog

Joined an Undying Mind strike already in progress (~50%.)
nptDVIg.jpg
I remember when my Voidwalker used to be able to this.
It took 2 exotics and a whole stash of heavy ammo, but it could be accomplished.
Now the Voidwalker makes less orbs with a comparatively underwhelming super :\

todd360

New thread is as fresh as new threads if you catch my string.

Is that a good thing you ask? I don't even know what I meant by that so its up to reader interpretation.

WipedOut

LL 261 - been lucky with some drops. Time for Weeklies and hopefully find a couple peeps to carry me through NF later tonight.

Deku Tree

SRL should stop giving you horns once you have that one. Same system they use for shaders etc. I'm tired of deleting Dups. Does anyone know if they go to your postmaster? I'll stop deleting them if they don't go to your postmaster.

I'm not very good at PvP (generally negative kd) but for fun trolling I went into the daily (skirmish) in sparrow gear and with Thorn.

Everyone must be doing Trials because for 2 games I was awesome! :) I got a kd over 2 and felt like i was popping kills all over the place.

I was even duelling cross map with a sniper...got enough shots on him to stack the DoT and then just hid while he burnt to death... Felt so wrong and so right at the same time. :)

I'm sure normal service will resume shortly...

Ken

SRL should stop giving you horns once you have that one. Same system they use for shaders etc. I'm tired of deleting Dups. Does anyone know if they go to your postmaster? I'll stop deleting them if they don't go to your postmaster.

They do.

FyreWulff

horns go to postmaster when full

Top Bottom