• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

Numerous times tonight I clearly finish in front of a racer who is close behind me but they end up ahead of me in the final race ranking. Smh, Lag is so bad in this game.

Numerous times tonight I clearly finish in front of a racer who is close behind me but they end up ahead of me in the final race ranking. Smh, Lag is so bad in this game.

It's not just lag, it's working as intended. Positions are based on lap times, not actual position. So in the final lap, you will see some players over take from behind due to rubber banding.

So many times I've seen a racer in front of me having 6th position icon turn into 1st position icon after a few seconds.

Deku Tree

It's not just lag, it's working as intended. Positions are based on lap times, not actual position. So in the final lap, you will see some players over take from behind due to rubber banding.

So many times I've seen a racer in front of me having 6th position icon turn into 1st position icon after a few seconds.

Yeah it's hard to understand when I hit every boost perfectly and am going top speed and the player behind me just cruises by me as if they have a higher top speed on their sparrow. Some sort of lag

milkham

anyone looking to do oryx hard mode challenge?

edit: can i get in on this oryx challenge mode? i'm assuming hard mode?

psn: milkham

Sheppard

I need 2 psn awesome ppl to do a fresh raid for oryx cm. Also please have your doctorate in culinary art. I need to make a kick ass lasagna.

Ok 313 warlock and 314 titan on deck for fresh hard oryx run or just challenge whichever works.We have both done hard oryx ive done oryx challenge so should be smooth.

Psn legendkilla3rd

Stantron

Ok 313 warlock and 314 titan on deck for fresh hard oryx run or just challenge whichever works.We have both done hard oryx ive done oryx challenge so should be smooth.

Psn legendkilla3rd

If you don't mind a HM noobie, I'll join. 309 Titan. Psn stantron

WipedOut

Hit 270! Crap guns but I'm getting closer to being able to Raid on PSN.

Just got a 296 class item from SRL. The luck is strong with this one.

Has nothing to do with Destiny but im currently at the Muse concert in LA. I'm pretty excited, yet still on GAF. They're not on yet though.

Meier

Got my S rank in SRL. I was talking to a dude while waiting for TFA today and he said he'd gotten 315+ helms from it. Is that possible now that I'm at S or what determines it?

The shimmer shader is basically the most badass thing ever.

chur

Got my S rank in SRL. I was talking to a dude while waiting for TFA today and he said he'd gotten 315+ helms from it. Is that possible now that I'm at S or what determines it?

The shimmer shader is basically the most badass thing ever.
Rank 3 will get you 310-320 gear.

Meier

You have to have a trick sparrow. Either the dark Below. red bull or one of the new ones. And then you press the d pad
Yeah, I swapped for a fancy new one with flames and shit that I got for hitting S rank. Looks like I only got credit for doing 3 but it's a start.

Meier

Nice! Got a 306 helm. I've also received a racing cloak which is amazing. The gloves, boots and chest were all just racing gear thus far. Do you ever get a useful piece of armor outside the race other than the helm?

Top Bottom