• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Iceman829

When the taken king released it was made available for anyone who only owned just the vanilla game to get The Dark Below and The House of Wolves as part of the deal. So yes the $40 TTK DLC does in fact include TDB and HOW.

The Legendary Edition includes the Vanilla Game, TDB, HOW and TTK.

Just need to win 7 more games and I'll hit Rank 5 on my Warlock, need to grind away for a helmet first though.

So wait you deleted on your Warlock on xbox one out of pure spite of the class. Then go to playstation and create a warlock after continuously saying how much you hate the class and you deleted it because you'll never play it.

NastyBook

Is the IB sniper good? I got a few of them as post game rewards. Probably not as good as the 1000 Yard Stare I'm guessing.
High RoF, Low Impact sniper rifle. Depends on the rolls. I got one with Grenadier, Unflinching, and Shortgaze. Got my first double headshot with it last night.

WipedOut

So wait you deleted on your Warlock on xbox one out of pure spite of the class. Then go to playstation and create a warlock after continuously saying how much you hate the class and you deleted it because you'll never play it.
Something like that. Created it only to get the trophy, still hate it . Hardly ever play on it

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that will attest that I bitch 24 seven about the warlock

Namikaze1

Thanks for the run, guys. :)

Managed to get every single bounty completed on both my hunter and Titan today. Both have 8 ready to turn in on Monday.

LifEndz

Good run, Nami.

Anyone else have room for a tagalong? :(

Trying to hit rank 5 tonight on my Hunter and I'm about 3 victories away.

No I'm the.....I'm the other one. The other cool name >_>; (Does tagged mean top of the discussion? Cause if that's what it means you tagged the wrong guy)

No, it's something only I see.

With the Reddit Enhancement Suite, you can put tags next to usernames to help remind you of who people are.

Like, if someone was a super racist asshole in some gaming thread, I would note that, and then if I ever saw them post in the Destiny seciton, I'd know to just avoid conversation with that person.

So for you, I just put Breezy from Gaf next to your Reddit name.

No, it's something only I see.

With the Reddit Enhancement Suite, you can put tags next to usernames to help remind you of who people are.

Like, if someone was a super racist asshole in some gaming thread, I would note that, and then if I ever saw them post in the Destiny seciton, I'd know to just avoid conversation with that person.

So for you, I just put Breezy from Gaf next to your Reddit name.

Dammit that was my league of legends reddit trolling account

I never post on it though lol. The most times I do use it is to upvote you or other DGAFfers reddit posts. Still though, I've enjoyed your various posts on reddit regarding your thoughts on Destiny(Even if alot of them are downvoted because 'muh bungie favoritism'.)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm going to count myself as being tremendously lucky, because until now I had never seen people camp during clash. Three guys on the other team just sat back and hid behind corners the entire match.
They came out to use their supers but other than that they hid, creeped out around a corner to take a couple of sniper shots and then retreated back to their chosen spot.

And they were losing too.... People gotta do what they feel is best for them I guess

FyreWulff

I REALLY, REALLY wish they would make it so all armor on your character counts as your roll light-level when decrypting and for drops.

So many damn times I forget I'm at 299 or something when I go to Rahool or play Crucible.

Dammit that was my league of legends reddit trolling account

I never post on it though lol. The most times I do use it is to upvote you or other DGAFfers reddit posts. Still though, I've enjoyed your various posts on reddit regarding your thoughts on Destiny(Even if alot of them are downvoted because 'muh bungie favoritism'.)

What can I say, you guys here are kind of my muse...

You get my brain thinking in ways I want to explore, and I end up putting something together, but this place isn't always the best for sharing information, so I throw it up on Reddit, too. I figure if it makes the front page, I've done my job.

Not sure if this one is going to make it or not. Needs about 5 more upvote to hit page 1 I think.

JOHN! THAT POST. When are you going to start your Destiny PVP blog? Seriously!

I'm actually brainstorming names. But it's only PvP these days because I've already exhausted the PvE side with overly long posts on the problems with the new light system, the merits of each raid boss & why the Daughters encounter is the worst.

Edit: The John and Ape magic is real if I am reading that correctly ;)

You know it!

200w.gif

Some weird shit (again) in trials, me an pew got disconnected, blaze was getting contacting servers and I was killed by a 1000yd before any special came up (the guy hadn't died)

Still finally got a pair of crispy disc/str second wind bindsight boots and I pulled off my greatest 1v3 but forgot to record it

aarcane

I'd like to say thank you to whoever suggested going for range instead of stability on a hand cannon. I was using Braced Frame on my Finnala's and it was OK, but lacking. I changed to Rifled Barrel (along with Sureshot) and it feels a lot better. So... thanks.

8QbVq0T.gif

Got 310 Graviton and Bones from 3oC engrams drops in IB matches tonight, as well as 308 Int/Dis gauntlets with faster melee cooldown and hand cannon reload. Also finally got the Gunslinger emblem.

Some weird shit (again) in trials, me an pew got disconnected, blaze was getting contacting servers and I was killed by a 1000yd before any special came up (the guy hadn't died)

Still finally got a pair of crispy disc/str second wind bindsight boots and I pulled off my greatest 1v3 but forgot to record it

It's on stream we all saw it, GG mehr

blazeuk

Yep, I'd think it was maybe just one of those connection issues if it ended with Pew the first time but for you to get disconnected/reconnected and finally I ended up with a red bar and on the verge of the same thing happening (constantly taking ages just to get into rounds) I'm not sure what to make of it. Final boss was lost with the usual laggy mess too;

JDClXtiXcT9C0.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAy8o_ZZgN4

Top Bottom