• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Trakan

Maybe the maintenance is to fix this:

rXSo9Rl.gif

Arrrammis

I really hope that they don't undo the changes with the heroic playlist and that stuff - we desperately need something more in those playlist to make it interesting.

Trakan

I really hope that they don't undo the changes with the heroic playlist and that stuff - we desperately need something more in those playlist to make it interesting.

I've got money on the NF going back to sabre and modifiers removed from heroics.

Arrrammis

I've got money on the NF going back to sabre and modifiers removed from heroics.

I'm assuming the same, especially since they didn't mention either of those changes (as well as events showing which friends are participating) in the patch notes. Really bums me out, I approve heartily of those changes.

Frenden

Banned
The little bit of hand cannon gameplay I was able to get before the servers went down.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gfep0_destiny-20160614135752_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gfcmf_destiny-20160614134449_videogames

Mid-tier HCs like Eyasluna feel almost as accurate, but with none of the stickyness, as they did in year one. Rifled, Sureshot, Hidden Hand, on this roll.

TLW is accurate from the hip and at range in my limited testing. Damage dropoff on TLW seemed very steep. 25 per bullet at midrange.

I hope they can compete with the MIDAs and Hawksaws of the world, but they're at least better than they were.

Deku Tree

Anybody who had trouble getting the y2 NM ship to drop before the patch get it to drop after the patch? Gonna save the rest of my materials until I hear reports from the field.

335 Crest of Alpha Lupi
Arc Class
Int/Discipline
Pulse/Sniper

yay! Thanks Kadey and WeTeHa.

Edit: Did Heroic Strikes always have modifiers?

Just had the most jacked up crucible match ever. Over half the players were Bladedancer style invisible the whole time. Their level was -1 and their light was 3. Getting killed the weapons said just what type they were ie: pulse rifle. Their nameplates weren't loaded either. Totally weird.

Top Bottom