• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

CB doctrine definitely has a little more kick to it, but nothing that can't be handled so far, seems like counterbalance is still probably King.

Burns now in? OK, im less salty about my hunter tripmines nerf. Just a bit.

Wait, does this mean we can do a 2nd nightfall on a character that we have done it already today?

Please say yes

Trakan

FWC ship is definitely fixed, got it after one rank up. NM ship seems to still be busted as I'm rank 76 now and did not get it after two rank ups.

FyreWulff

timelock removed from missions

Missions
The alternate ending to "Paradox" can now be completed at any time by selecting it from the Director on the Heroic difficulty
The alternate ending to "Lost to Light" can now be completed at any time by selecting it from the Director on the Heroic difficulty
The "Firewall" mission will now be available as soon as the player has turned in the required items to access it

variks impatience no longer a joke

Challenge of the Elders “Variks grows impatient” point deduction now grows more severe the longer you are in a given section
Point Deduction = (50 x number of times he has grown impatient)

HoW dailies finally fixed
Fixed an issue where Daily Heroic Story missions that were from House of Wolves were not properly awarding Legendary Marks

Testing bladedancer in patrol right now, and I don't see much of a difference in how much you can swipe in the air and stuff. Although I'm finding there's a delay where you can't swipe for a second after you blink. Gonna have to test this in the crucible for a full picture.

Arrrammis

Yup

Arc Burn
Brawler
Iron Clad

On the Heroic Strikes

Awesome, I had hoped they would be random for each strike, but having set modifiers (if they change each week) is cool too. I can't wait for a solar burn + Catapult week so I can absolutely wreck shop with my sunsinger using solar grenades + Sunbreaker gauntlets!

Man.

I really have MISSED you magnificant bastards. :'D

What have I missed Destiny wise?

A quick update at the beginning of April if you missed that, a few new missions/quests and just now (as in 5 minutes ago) a new patch dropped with more balances and changes. Here's the notes for the latest patch: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44846/7_Destiny-Update---6142016 . Not mentioned is that the heroic strike playlist has modifiers, which should be fun. Welcome back!

Highwind

Awesome, I had hoped they would be random for each strike, but having set modifiers (if they change each week) is cool too. I can't wait for a solar burn + Catapult week so I can absolutely wreck shop with my sunsinger using solar grenades + Sunbreaker gauntlets!

A quick update at the beginning of April if you missed that, a few new missions/quests and just now (as in 5 minutes ago) a new patch dropped with more balances and changes. Welcome back!

Thanks.

Seems I have a lot to catch up on.

Is Hawkmoon still inconsistent?

So now there's two weekly crucible playlists, but you can only see both of them in the crucible director.

They both give marks and sterling treasure.

Edit: cause it's omnigul deku, people need that grasp of malok

Ok so in the one crucible match I played before getting booted, I can say this:

1.you can definitely tell that doctrine does less damage, but it and CB are still very good and I feel you will still see a number of doctrines out there.

2. I can't tell the difference with arc blade. At all. And I doubt the nerf to blink will make much of a difference.

3. I got hit by flame shield and the activation delay makes a bigger difference than I thought. I was still able to bring down his health a little bit before the shield came up, so it's really no longer a " I'm about to die, so I should melee someone" kind of perk, but still powerful.

Deku Tree

Servers are down. They said maintenance was being externded an hour which should mean they'd be back up at 3pm ET.

They're probably changing the NF strike/modifiers.

Weird that I was able to log in for a few minutes, donate enough motes to do three FWC rank ups, and get the Road Unravelled ship before getting booted.

Dave_6

Still pissed about the Hunter nerfs but I'm actually excited in a way to play some PvP and see how much it affects me.

Nice to see the changes to Heroic strikes and I need to farm the NF some this week. Got one Grasp but it's a shit roll.

Weird that I was able to log in for a few minutes, donate enough motes to do three FWC rank ups, and get the Road Unravelled ship before getting booted.
Yeah, either it went back up too early or they noticed something they didn't like and brought them back down.

By the way, if the heroic modifiers stay when the servers are back up, arc blade is OP. Arc burn + brawler + PvE buff = big time damage.

Top Bottom