• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If someone wants to farm grasp now bring a sunbreaker and nightstalker. Latter does tether, sunbreaker starts chucking hammers and I'll concentrate on razing Omni.

NeOak

If someone wants to farm grasp now bring a sunbreaker and nightstalker. Latter does tether, sunbreaker starts chucking hammers and I'll concentrate on razing Omni.

omw with Nightstalker

edit: nvm, thanks update for taking fucking forever to start downloading

Just had another match with the same glitch. Something is jacked up with this new patch I think.

On another note, brace yourself for another Last Word nerf. It is going to be used a lot now and Bungie obviously nerfs based on usage stats.

neoism

yeah think im done with destiny for good, reading the patch notes as a gunsinger hunter..
i only play this class.
tripmines ..... smfh

auto rifles....

what the fuck bungle...

hammer bros... get a buff

😐

I haven't seen a post regarding this but, two celestial nighthawks and a nightstalker gets the job done fast. Make sure you have deadeye on the gunslingers for more damage.

Why is anyone farming grasp

It's a good PR with the right roll. It's also the only PR in TTK with the Higher Rate of Firer. It's like the Doctrine but in PR form. You can throw more bullets at someone and not have to be as accurate. Like the Doctrine you can beat it at range and or by hitting your shots.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL first try.

Gi3qmSC.png

Has anyone been to the cosmodrome and check this new enemies? Does it do anithyng like the wolves did?

On a side note, never seen a nightfall being so popoular like in forever

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One of them is pretty good. Red dot, life support, braced frame and glass half full.

^You kill her immediately when she first pops up before she heads into the main building. Don't go into the last building to trigger a check. Wipe, rinse and repeat.

HigXx

Just found a Grasp of Malok in my Vault with Life Support, Fitted Stock and Glass Half Full. Is this an alright roll?

Top Bottom