• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

darthbob

Ck8lvXPUgAADkrc.jpg

New Monarchy Sparrow?

overheat my engine if old

Frenden

Banned
My whole team was jumping off the map at spawn and I still managed to wreck the other team. What a bunch of assholes.

I had a great match, but my KD doesn't show it because I was alone 75% of the time.

That said, with a little testing, I think hunters got mega nerfed because hand cannons are viable again. These MIDA-meta scrubs are getting their shit pushed in by a gunslinger with no exotics and massive neutral nerfs.

With a hunter's mobility and a decent hand cannon, I've finally been having the 3KD matches I used to year one. So, much like Hawkmoon got a nerf every time hand cannons got better, I think they tried to cut the knees off the most mobile class before handing out good hand cannons again.

The rest of the patch was bullshit, but I'm so glad hand cannons are viable again.

Slermy

There's truth to phrase "it's easier to sand a single bump than raise the entire road." I think we're going to have to stop expecting significant buffs to happen during the live game. They're too much effort. We'll hopefully get buffs with saleable DLC and then slight "adjustments" throughout the year. My hope is that since we're not getting new subclasses this fall that the Sandbox team is a taking a really hard look at subclasses and making them more powerful, rather than less.

Well, they have been buffing Void Warlock, which I main as. Oddly enough, the things they're buffing are not things I felt were underpowered.

Dthomp

My whole team was jumping off the map at spawn and I still managed to wreck the other team. What a bunch of assholes.

I had a great match, but my KD doesn't show it because I was alone 75% of the time.

That said, with a little testing, I think hunters got mega nerfed because hand cannons are viable again. These MIDA-meta scrubs are getting their shit pushed in by a gunslinger with no exotics and massive neutral nerfs.

With a hunter's mobility and a decent hand cannon, I've finally been having the 3KD matches I used to year one. So, much like Hawkmoon got a nerf every time hand cannons got better, I think they tried to cut the knees off the most mobile class before handing out good hand cannons again.

The rest of the patch was bullshit, but I'm so glad hand cannons are viable again.

Why on earth go into crucible and then just suicide a bunch? Seems like a terrible waste of time and energy

WeTeHa

Completely not being serious :p

I'm hoping I get something with braced frame and third eye.

haha okay good :p
Yeah, I had like 10 grasps drop, but none of them were good. Only 1 with counterbalance, none with perfect balance, none with braced frame.

But 5 with exhumed.

Can we post our updated gaming purchase list now that we are post-e3?

Darryl M R said:
  • The Witcher's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Fallout 4's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Star War's Battlefront's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division on PS4 (03/08/16)
  • Dark Soul 3 on PS4 (04/12/16)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on PS4 (05/10/16)
  • Overwatch Origins Edition on PS4 (05/24/16)
  • No Man's Sky LE on PS4 (08/09/16) *pre-ordered*
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (08/23/16)
  • Destiny: Rise of Iron on PS4 (09/20/16)
  • Final Fantasy XV on PS4 (09/30/16)
  • PlayStation VR Launch Bundle (10/13/16)
  • Battlefield 1 on PS4 (10/21/16)
  • The Last Guardian on PS4 (10/25/16)
  • Titanfall 2 on PS4 (10/28/16)
  • Skyrim Special Edition on PS4 (10/28/16)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe on PS4 (11/04/16)
  • Watch Dogs 2 on PS4 (11/15/16)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (02/28/17)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4 (03/07/2017)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4 (Q1 2017)

ocean

Banned
So I decide to try a match, see how the balance feels.

Every guardian on the enemy team is infinitely invisible. When I get killed they show as being level -1. A negative level.

Check the roster on the friends pane and doesn't show anyone so I can't even report. Just me in the lobby.

This is Widow's. I'm getting sniped and golden gunned and hammered from every angle by people I can't see but who can apparently see me.

I wanna say fuck this game but honestly, I'm really curious to see what lengths they'll go to to break this game and make it trash.

Like if you take a snapshot of the game every 6 months it's always a lot worse. I have this morbid desire to see how much worse it can get if they keep it up

ocean

Banned
Can we post our updated gaming purchase list now that we are post-e3?
Titanfall
COD
BF1
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy XV
Persona 5
Horizon
God of War of Us
Final Fantasy XII/VII Remakesters
Kingdom Hearts 3 (some day believe)
Tekken

And of course whatever Bungie manages to cobble together and ship

Dave_6

Why do the updates take fucking forever to even begin downloading? To rest mode I go, farming will have to wait I guess :/

GutZ31

My patch for Destiny is stuck at 10% and says I have 99+ hours left :(
if it says anything other than downloading, you should just leave it alone.
If it says downloading, you can pause it by pressing X on it in the downloads under notifications.
Resume it by pressing X again, and see if it has improved.

Dez_

Thanks, that seemed to do the trick. It's in the preparing to download phase, but numbers are moving at least. Feels like I got 56k here.

GutZ31

Thanks, that seemed to do the trick. It's in the preparing to download phase, but numbers are moving at least. Feels like I got 56k here.
The preparing to download phase is your games patch file being scanned for version, and looking for any errors/issues before downloading the patch that goes at the very end of the patch file, that is usually more than 16GBs to scan.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. It's coming.
Thanks for showing me how to farm Omnigul. Glad you got the Grasp you wanted.

Got like 7-8 Grasps. One had Perfect Balance and Outlaw, so I'll take it and another for a spin in pvp later to see if it's for me. If it weren't for the extra infusion material and drops, I would've seriously reconsidered what I was doing with my life while farming. Still might.

Also, sorry Kadey! I had no idea that's where you farm Omnigul. I always thought you had to run through the nf each time after killing her in the end.

Dthomp

Anybody looking to farm Omnigul can join up on me (w/Dez) heading to the checkpoint and will hang out for a bit

phen0m24

I gave in. Want my own Grasp - if only I could buy one from Kadey. ;)

Kadey what kinds of rolls did you get?

Daryll as much as part of me wants to be picky, I'll buy too much and not play the games.

No Man's Sky
Horizon
Persona 5
TF2
Pre ordered RoI
Probably end up buying CoD against my better judgment
I had VR pre ordered but canceled it. Thought neo would come out. :(

GutZ31

I had no idea it was CoD until the name popped up. Then again, I don't watch any CoD trailers or videos.
Yeah, I also didn't know it was CoD until the very end logo.
That's when I felt dirty, like I was ogling my cousin from the back, and they turn around to my shocked reaction.

Top Bottom