• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Looking for two Raid runners to go at 4PM uk-time! Got two people with me who have only played up until sisters before, but need to get that Year 2 triumphs done :D All level 334 atleast. This on the PS4.

Need two for Nightfall. At the room with all the taken.

PSN: RentALine

Edit: At shrieker room

Edit 2: At boss. I'll wait about 10 minutes.

Edit 3: Solo'd.

The revive chain to victory:
SCU2LLZ.gif

shingi70

Banned
Got all my Tier 2 and 3 fragments done yesterday. All I need now is the gogoloth challenge fragment, and I need to beat the Raid on Bard mode.

Any interest in quick KF HM full run (x2) starting in ~2 hours? So that's around 16.45 CET / 15.45 GMT / 10.45 EST

Let's try this old school:

1. j0hnny_385

I'll get back here ~15min before and see if we have a fireteam.

Hm...guess not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apt101

I'm at 327 (with some 330+ weapons and armor), and got there by leveling up factions and crucible/vanguard. Now, they won't give me anything above 330, so I'm guessing that CoE, raids, and IB are the only avenues left for someone in my position.

So I guess the available items grow more powerful as ones rank improves? Because all they are offering me are like 220 items. I'm rank 5 Vanguard, I forget Dead Orbit or whoever else I am aligned with.

So I guess the available items grow more powerful as ones rank improves? Because all they are offering me are like 220 items. I'm rank 5 Vanguard, I forget Dead Orbit or whoever else I am aligned with.

There dependant on your light level. Up to 6 levels above your own with a cap at 330

Looking for two players more for a HM raid, have a couple first timers so will be explaining some things. Levels are at 334 so shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, they do. Make sure you are equipped at your max light level when ranking up.*

*This might be unnecessary, but it's something I always do.

IB was great about giving rewards that were above your light level last week.

Everything in the game drops items up to 6 light higher than your max light, for example, if you were 290, the highest drop you can get would be 296 until you raise your light. Although some things have a cap at how high they go. Faction packages go up to 330, leg. engrams go up to 310, etc.

If I buy Destiny digitally (on Xbox One), could I give away my physical disc and just open it digitally?

edit: looks like Xbox only has it bundled with TTK and it's not cheap at all :(

Axoman

Mentioned this before but Salvage with randoms can be absolutely awful.
snip

I played salvage last night since it was the daily and it was awful. The other team had two in a party and they stuck together the whole match. I was with two randoms that didn't know how to play. I picked one to stay with and every time I tried to revive them, they'd respawn on their own, even while the revive circle is filling.

It didn't help that 1 of our teammates left after the other team captured the first relic, so it was 2 v 3 most of the match until another person joined.

I get destroyed more frequently in Salvage than I do Trials. I'm not a great player, but it seems like the SBMM really likes to match me up good players in Salvage.

I played salvage last night since it was the daily and it was awful. The other team had two in a party and they stuck together the whole match. I was with two randoms that didn't know how to play. I picked one to stay with and every time I tried to revive them, they'd respawn on their own, even while the revive circle is filling.

It didn't help that 1 of our teammates left after the other team captured the first relic, so it was 2 v 3 most of the match until another person joined.

I get destroyed more frequently in Salvage than I do Trials. I'm not a great player, but it seems like the SBMM really likes to match me up good players in Salvage.

Salvage needs a trigger warning. I SWEAR people like to troll that game mode.

"Oh look, he's coming to revive me.

*smashes respawn button*

Too late sucker!"

I had one last night where my team lost by a razor thin margin, and one teammate respawned right when I walked up to his death orb every time. Every damn time. Just one or two revives and we would have had it. Frothy raged-induced tantrums aren't really becoming of me, but man..

Acidote

Well, I did Balwur so I'll ask again. Does anybody want to do the NF? Soloing it takes too long for me and gets boring >.<

Top Bottom