• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Frenden

Banned
oh no

someone get the Destiny out of my overwatch

mp14n2V.png

dat feel when blizzard can design a cooler warlock then bungie can

Looks more like a hunter to me!

Rehsa

Has a hood, Warlocks don't have hoods. Also looks like ugly Vanguard/Crucible Hunter triangle mask, they just applied a Chroma to it

aarcane

Need to spend some legendary marks. From the current vendor stock, I have these:

Crucible - Hawksaw
New Monarchy - Conviction II, Burden of Proof XI
Future War Cult - The Vacancy

Any other decent vendor weapons I'm missing? I've also got the previous versions of Righteous VII (NM) and The Vertigo (FWC), which look better to me than the rolls they're selling now, as well as the quest 1KYS and CT-D.

stay gold

Need to spend some legendary marks. From the current vendor stock, I have these:

Crucible - Hawksaw

Any other decent vendor weapons I'm missing? I've also got the previous versions of Righteous VII (NM) and The Vertigo (FWC), which look better to me than the rolls they're selling now, as well as the quest 1KYS and CT-D.

The Vanity from FWC is nice if you like Hand Cannons.

Enough already with thw split shifter pro shaxx. You can stick it on your ghost shells and create a 5th Ninja turtle, or something of the kind....

Kalamari

Crucible - Hawksaw

Get a Universal Remote if you want to be a scumbag Titan.

Edit: I am pretty sure I just tanked a shoulder charge, is this a glitch? I am running codex I and IV with no armor bonus from my chest.

Get a Universal Remote if you want to be a scumbag Titan.

Edit: I am pretty sure I just tanked a shoulder charge, is this a glitch? I am running codex I and IV with no armor bonus from my chest.

I'm guessing you're running striker, if you're running unstoppable in the last row with codex I and IV you can tank a shoulder charge, if not then I don't know.

todd360

Would anyone be interested in helping me get calcified fragment XLI in the court of oryx? Its the last fragment I need to have the whole set. I'm at the court now. Toddv360 pen

nvm I got help.

GutZ31

First Flawless Raider team locked.
Again, this will be Wednesday, July 13th at 9:00PM EST.

1. GutZ31
2. Trance
3. dorssom
4. tubtub1
5. LooneyLMD
6. xTODDLERx

If you can not make it, be sure to PM me so that we can work on finding a solution.
Just want to confirm with everyone involved, add me on PSN if you have not done so already.
No one has said they can't make it yet, so we are still looking good for Wednesday at 9:00PM EST.
As we get closer, things may change, so feel free to message me if you have time issues or constraints.

Toddler

Just want to confirm with everyone involved, add me on PSN if you have not done so already.
No one has said they can't make it yet, so we are still looking good for Wednesday at 9:00PM EST.
As we get closer, things may change, so feel free to message me if you have time issues or constraints.

Has anyone in the group gone Flawless before? It's been a long time since I ran Crota.

Also, finished Moutaintop in under 2 hours. All I need is Oryx HM and the fragment for Oryx CM and my book will be full.

NeOak

Destiny is dad

Another day that I keep getting Sublime engrams from ToC :/

NF gave me a shit roll w/e AR, so it was 3 marks.

I spent about 4 hours playing doubles yesterday. Wow that mode is sweaty. Only a few games were won by hitting the score limit, most of them came down to the timer. One sweaty match had my team down by 25 points with 30 seconds to go. We managed to kill one person then ran off and hid for the final few seconds.

I will continue the grind later. Gotta get 16 more wins to max the grimoire

FyreWulff

Does anyone know if the El Gato capture device needs a beefy computer to help it do it's thing like the BlackMagic or does it handle all the video processing on it's own? (I'm currently separated from my beefy tower that has a BlackMagic in it by about a thousand miles, wondering if it'd be worth a try to get an ElGato with this laptop..)

Liamc723

If anyone has to drop out, I'd love to join.

Kyoufu

Does anyone know if the El Gato capture device needs a beefy computer to help it do it's thing like the BlackMagic or does it handle all the video processing on it's own? (I'm currently separated from my beefy tower that has a BlackMagic in it by about a thousand miles, wondering if it'd be worth a try to get an ElGato with this laptop..)

You should be fine depending on your laptop not being total junk.

Anyone need to do the sword quest, or mind helping me get the solar exotic sword?

Edit: Nevermind, did it with randoms again. This time, a guy was waiting by the pit where you fight Alak-hul. It was another smooth run.

I should've asked him how long he'd been waiting. Then again, I dreaded hearing the answer.

Waldini

Can someone please ... pretty please, tell me what the hell is going on with PvP? I've never experienced such horrendous lag :(

"O, there's a sniper over there. He missed his shot though!"
*walks inside*
"Ok, now where is h.."
*dies*

ToO was full of laggy/warping Guardians. Played Doubles last night and got shot through the walls COD style.

Bungie, please.

Is the Touch of Malice worth the grind? Finished Oryx last night, but I'm not sure if I want to go all in the quest line.

Also? The fragment in front of the piston, as well as the piston, may burn in the fiery depths of gaming hell.

deviant1

Is the Touch of Malice worth the grind? Finished Oryx last night, but I'm not sure if I want to go all in the quest line.

Also? The fragment in front of the piston, as well as the piston, may burn in the fiery depths of gaming hell.

Unless you want to collect all the exotics, it's really only used in the Sisters and Oryx encounters and even there it's not required.

I've gotten back into this game recently and have a couple questions:

1. I've got my Titan to LL 303. I've done that without any raiding. How much higher can I expect to get my LL before I need to start really planning to raid?

2. I've still got a Spark of Light (to immediately level to 25) back from when I bought TTK. I know that using it doesn't level your subclass, right? So if I want to try out another class (I'm thinking Warlock), is the Spark of Light really worth using? Or should I just start at lvl 1? I don't know how much not having a naturally level subclass will hamstring me if I start at lvl 25.

Top Bottom