• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the run. Was a lot easier than I thought.

Thanks to Bitsurugi also if he reads DGaf.

Three runs - three exotics--two of which I didn't have--and two mauler gauntlets. I can't complain, I guess.

No problem! So damn happy finally completed the Memories of Triumph.

Lee

how long is maintenance anyone know ?

3 hours is the target.

Has anybody done the $10 physical->digital "Destiny collection upgrade" thing?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ng_destiny_the_collection_upgrade_is_cheaper/

The Upgrade page explicitly states you need to own TTK on 360 or PS3 to qualify. Right now, it looks like you can purchase it just fine without owning the legacy console version, but please keep in mind that that could change before RoI and leave you hanging.

Skele7on

Banned
This is totally out of left field and probably the community desperate for content but Byf is speculating that the Iron Lord might be an expansion for Summer. Which is probably what they will announce next week which might include Custom games.

But he also believes that Bungie might have something else in store for E3 as well which would release this fall.

https://youtu.be/XcUdknCoHNU

Pinch of salt on this, I believe it was more than past consoles holding it back.
It was some framework things also as well that was stopping this progress.
These may have been ironed out with the stealthy matchmaking updates we've seen.

I believe in part they tried to shift the dependencies, we'll see in 40 mins.

The Upgrade page explicitly states you need to own TTK on 360 or PS3 to qualify. Right now, it looks like you can purchase it just fine without owning the legacy console version, but please keep in mind that that could change before RoI and leave you hanging.

Bungie has just over a month to comment on this. I'd love to be able to move from physical to digital, and would even pay $10 for it (although it should be free).

darthbob

It looks like it already exists but internally. The Player Focus on their site updates every week with a new picture of the featured player. I wonder if they have access to recent matches or they just copy the featured player's armour and weapons into a dev sandbox and then proceed to take the screenshot.

From one of Planet Destiny's podcasts, Ms5000watts was the featured player that week on Bungie.net and they discussed it a bit. Apparently Bungie takes a snapshot of your primary class at some recentish moment in time and then they themselves make the pose and screenshot. Perhaps they gather some input from the focused player but it sounded like they pretty much do everything in house.

Dez_

I don't know if I ever did the Red Bull quest or how I would even find it.

Is that the quest where you're supposed to those patrol missions with your sparrow? I forget the name. Run through checkpoints several times and get rewarded a red bull colored sparrow. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I liked the SRL sparrows I got though.

I've been stocking up on redbull boosts for the last week, I didnt realize it was going offline this week.

Worked out great, went from 25-40 in about 12 hours on my alt.

Top Bottom