• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

friday

That vid doc just made roi the game I am most excited about this fall. I can't wait to do private rumble matches with all the gaf peeps!

BokehKing

Banned
2nd Match Guns Used

B-29 Party Favor - Pulse Rifle
Angels Advocate - Scout Rifle
Extremophile 011 - Assault Rifle (Looks like Dead Orbit Weapon)
The Wail - Hand Cannon
Last Ditch 001 - ShotGun

Angel's Advocate - Scout Rifle
Extremophile 011 - Auto Rifle
The Wail - Hand Cannon
B-29 Party Favor - Pulse Rifle
Last Ditch 001 - Shotgun

I think the Extremophile 011 is the Dead Orbit auto rifle that we've been seeing, the same goes for the Last Ditch 001. It's the Dead Orbit shotgun that we saw a few times. Same naming scheme makes me even more sure. The Wail is the FWC hand cannon. Again, the naming scheme matches their past weapons.

It looks like they don't have much in the way of variety on the test server. It seems like they have one of each weapon type.

Beaten: BokehKing!

vctor182

Private Matches?!??! PRIVATE MATCHES??

faints.gif

Deku Tree

Don't think so. Just that you can play them without owning any of the expansions. You probably can't select the newest maps though?....

Yeah Deej just pointed out that you'll get access to the new maps by buying the expansions. But the year one expansion maps went free at one point.

Dez_

Did they mention if the level boost is to level 40? I think I'll just delete my previously created Warlock if it's that.

There's a level 40 boost with the collection edition. But I don't expect for it to level your subclass which takes much much longer.

BokehKing

Banned
There isn't one with the DLC package? Disappointing if that's the case.

seriously, why I made a female titan I don't know, but I want to switch it back to male titan....I mean I suppose I have the time to between now and then just to level up another titan, I just don't want to do all the story missions again, or do the TKK quest line just to open up patrol again

vctor182

That doesnt seem right? So now we will spend all our time in private matches completing our bounties with friends?

Daily bounties and test weapons, but shaxx weeklies need to be completed in public matches. Here's more info about what you can and can't earn in private matches:

Vital Information

Listed below is additional information which players should know when participating in Private Matches.

Activity Rewards
Upon completing a Private Match, players may earn loot in the Post Game Activity Rewards screen. Only Rare gear can be awarded.
Exotic Engrams cannot drop from Three of Coins, and the Exotic Particles affect granted by Three of Coins will not be consumed upon the completion of a Private Match.

Heavy Ammo
Heavy Ammo always spawns on the round immediately following the third win in an Elimination Private Match, regardless of the number of rounds set in the Game Options.

Progression and Reputation
Progress may be earned in Private Matches toward Daily Crucible Bounties and Test Weapons received from the Gunsmith.
Progress MAY NOT be earned in Private Matches toward Quests, Record Books, or Weekly Bounties.
All participating players will receive 30 Crucible Reputation upon completing each Private Match. This can be increased with the Crucible Champion perk found of some Class Items, however Crucible Reputation Boosters will have no affect.

Requirements
All players in a Private Match lobby must have an active PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership in order to participate.
All players in a Private Match lobby must have Destiny: Rise of Iron to play the Supremacy Game Types, or play on the Floating Gardens, Icarus, Last Exit, or Skyline Maps.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox ONE players will have access to maps through Destiny: The Taken King following the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron.
Sector 618 and Icarus are only available for Private Matches to players on PlayStation 4.

Teams
Private Matches may have up to 12 players for team Game Types, and up to 6 players for Free-For-All Game Types.
Individual team sizes cannot exceed 6 players.
Every Private Match Game Type can be launched with a minimum of 1 player.

Source

Top Bottom