• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Hey guys! What should I do with this?

13920791_623310671172002_5479359763502042017_n.jpg

I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with it.....MMHHHAAAAAAA!
Shove it up your.... <Jelly>

Raide

Hey guys, i stopped playing Destiny back during its first few months before any updates or expansions came out. Has the game improved since then? Is there still stuff to do with the vanilla game or would I have to get the expansions?

As someone who has just done this a few days back, I would say yes (so far).

The story flows better, much less planet hopping now, since you have longer story arcs on the same planet. Xur is less of a jerk. Loads of new gear to get and loads of new nods to get missions from.

If you put a good amount of time into vanilla, then the early stages might feel a bit boring but just having the earth missions extend into a story that starts to make sense, is great.

stay gold

So the youtuber they mentioned towards the end was Mr.Fruit. According to him the Felwinter artifact (double nade & melee) stacks with exotic perks, so you can have Striker/Armamentarium with 3x Lightning nades, Stormcaller/Claws with 3x Thunderstrike...no idea how they're going to balance this.

spyder_ur

So the youtuber they mentioned towards the end was Mr.Fruit. According to him the Felwinter artifact (double nade & melee) stacks with exotic perks, so you can have Striker/Armamentarium with 3x Lightning nades, Stormcaller/Claws with 3x Thunderstrike...no idea how they're going to balance this.

I'll wait to see it in action, but yeah I've been worried about the artifact balance since I heard of those perks. They seem to be in line or better than the perks on exotic armor.

nowai

Only just restarted Destiny after a long break. Only just touching the new expansion packs!

Being on Xbox One seems to make matching harder Sometimes. Maybe its just me being impatient.

I did hear that loot is better distributed now, so maybe that will help progression. Is it feasible to start at low level or should I put some time into SP?

I have leveled alts in nothing but pvp. You will want to do the nightfall question though, because it will give you a perfectly rolled CTD shotgun for pvp.

Lee

I wouldn't be shocked if there is a Playstation exclusive weapon, considering there has always been at least one and the Zen Meteor was only announced like the week before it came out.

cakely

I heard a rumor that all rewards screen loot in IB this week will drop at 335 regardless of light level.

True, or not true?

Top Bottom