• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Dthomp

Ok, well after some scrounging and begging i have ttk now lol. I'm not too low level, 34 but I still might need some help after being gone so long.

Also I still cant IB, it's saying requirements not met? I dunno what to do

Could be your LL? or actual Level?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie showed more of Rise and all the red bars are coming out to play. Even the games we're winning doesn't feel right because there is at least one lagging.

Cyros

As a person who checked out after House of Wolves, but interested in rejoining in Rise of Iron, what are my best upgrade options?

DocSeuss

What? Party Crasher and conspiracy theory are great shotties. You can argue for Invective as well.

That's not the point. The fact that a special weapon is better in the primary slot than an actual primary is absurd.

Hopefully the meta of specials goes away in RoI.

Khvostov looked good, so 👍

They're awful shotguns. Really only good for one tactic. Slow reload, super short range, abysmally small magazines... they're bad shotguns.

You know what was a good shotgun?

Found Verdict.

They're awful shotguns. Really only good for one tactic. Slow reload, super short range, abysmally small magazines... they're bad shotguns.

You know what was a good shotgun?

Found Verdict.

Party Crasher has one of the longest ranges on a shotgun. The magazine is 5 shots, how many do you need?

IB lag is some scary shit

26gJyu4vwMeW3PrQA.gif

There was another even more atrocious instance with that guy but i forgot to not press overwrite when trimming the clip :/

NastyBook

Wow, that asshole with the Golden Gun at the end was teleporting everywhere. This shit is gonna be terrible for the next couple of days.

DocSeuss

Party Crasher has one of the longest ranges on a shotgun. The magazine is 5 shots, how many do you need?

Overall range reduction from the 2.0 update is bad, and I think six is a good minimum unless you've got a double-barreled shotgun.

Shotguns should have had doubled their range with the 2.0 update, and then severely adjusted the dropoff curve. When my Party Crasher has little 2s flying off the screen because I shot a guy ten feet away from me, we got problems.

Even worse, the PVP nerfs have destroyed shotguns for PVE. They're utterly useless in PVE. You can't even touch a boss with them. You have to be close enough to crowds to put yourself in danger (as opposed to every other gun), and with five rounds max, insanely high kick, and the slowest reload speeds in the game, there's just not much reason to use a shotgun in Destiny. Ever.

Yep. Three GAFfers currently on a tear. PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

I'd join you, but I'm awful. I'm gonna go play some and lose a bunch just so I can get some more shots at that Eyasluna...

HMD

My Hunter is like 315, which should I play KF, PoE or IB for high LL armour & weapons? (only have time for one)

Overall range reduction from the 2.0 update is bad, and I think six is a good minimum unless you've got a double-barreled shotgun.

Shotguns should have had doubled their range with the 2.0 update, and then severely adjusted the dropoff curve. When my Party Crasher has little 2s flying off the screen because I shot a guy ten feet away from me, we got problems.

Even worse, the PVP nerfs have destroyed shotguns for PVE. They're utterly useless in PVE. You can't even touch a boss with them. You have to be close enough to crowds to put yourself in danger (as opposed to every other gun), and with five rounds max, insanely high kick, and the slowest reload speeds in the game, there's just not much reason to use a shotgun in Destiny. Ever.

I'd join you, but I'm awful. I'm gonna go play some and lose a bunch just so I can get some more shots at that Eyasluna...

Just join up we are all bad.

I can't even fathom calling party Crasher a shit shotgun. People always complain about getting killed from further than 10 feet away, I don't know how you find that insane lol. If their range got doubled, they might be OP in PvP. Just buff their damage against AI to improve them in PVE.

Also, 5 rounds is more than enough lol. It and CTD are great shotguns, don't know what else to tell you.

If there's no reason to use a shotgun in Destiny, why do so many people use them in crucible, including some of the best players out there? 🤔

Mikey Jr.

Vanity armor must infuse it

Im lost, lol. What's that mean?

I've been gone a looooooooong time.

Also, what's the relationshio between light and level now?

Killing guys gives me xp, so I level that up. But does it do anything stat wise? Or is that just a barrier for equipment?

And light. So armor doesn't have light anymore? So how do you level that up now?

And chroma.

Im just sitting here and laughing. So much has changed.

Shotguns should have had doubled their range
with the 2.0 update, and then severely adjusted the dropoff curve. When my Party Crasher has little 2s flying off the screen because I shot a guy ten feet away from me, we got problems.

Are you serious? Shotguns do not need more range. They should (OHKO) kill at point blank range, and that's it.

NastyBook

Having some power outage issues over here. GA Power to look into it. Will try for a train spot when it becomes available, Kadey. Gonna finish these Vanguard bounties in the meantime.

Excited for 4-5hours of Iron Lagger tonight. Girlfriend will be off doing Pokemon Go things(lol) and bringing dinner home so I have all night.

I will deal with lag for a god roll HC since the game refuses to give me an Eyasluna or Lord High Fixer.

void666

Banned
My IB experience so far has been lagless.

Having fun with eyasluna. It's a very reliable gun. But can't wait to try first curse tomorrow.
I'm tired of pulse rifles. Good to see that hand cannons are viable again.

Top Bottom