• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lee

I'm sure it depends on the mode. Somebody posted a list of weapons used in Trials recently and I think HC was #1 or #2.

Primary usage in Trials over the past month per Guardian.gg - a few hand cannons but Universal Remote is the true king. Ranked as a percentage of all kills.

1. Universal Remote - 10.25%
  2. The Last Word - 8.74%
  3. MIDA Multi-Tool - 6.20%
  4. Grasp of Malok - 2.99%
  5. Hawksaw - 2.79%
  6. Doctrine of Passing - 1.76%
  7. Eyasluna - 1.42%
  8. No Land Beyond - 1.31%
  9. Doctrine of Passing (Adept) - 1.19%
  10. Hawkmoon - 1.03%

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's too bad Bungie wouldn't want to be involved if I were to throw a GAF tournament with actual prizes. For SFIV I ran a tournament and got both Capcom and Madcatz to put in prizes.

Primary usage in Trials over the past month per Guardian.gg - a few hand cannons but Universal Remote is the true king. Ranked as a percentage of all kills.

2. The Last Word - 8.74%
  5. Hawksaw - 2.79%
  7. Eyasluna - 1.42%
  10. Hawkmoon - 1.03%

So...

Hand Cannons: 3
Auto Rifles: 2
Pulse Rifles: 2
Shotguns: 1
Weird Exotic Slow Primary Sniper Rifles: 1

So just based on that list hand cannons are #1, in both number of weapons and % of kills.

I'm sure everyone has a shotgun or sniper as their special though.

So...

Hand Cannons: 3
Auto Rifles: 2
Pulse Rifles: 2
Shotguns: 1
Weird Exotic Slow Primary Sniper Rifles: 1

So just based on that list hand cannons are #1, in both number of weapons and % of kills.

I'm sure everyone has a shotgun or sniper as their special though.
Yeah, but the fact that a SHOTGUN is #1 in a list of primaries is totally absurd. The fact that NLB alone is in there is absurd.

Uni Remote is just better than everything right now and that is totally sad.

DocSeuss

Yeah, but the fact that a SHOTGUN is #1 in a list of primaries is totally absurd. The fact that NLB alone is in there is absurd.

Uni Remote is just better than everything right now and that is totally sad.

That's awesome. It makes up for every other shotgun in the game being a bad gun.

That's awesome. It makes up for every other shotgun in the game being a bad gun.
What? Party Crasher and conspiracy theory are great shotties. You can argue for Invective as well.

That's not the point. The fact that a special weapon is better in the primary slot than an actual primary is absurd.

Hopefully the meta of specials goes away in RoI.

Khvostov looked good, so 👍

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now that I think about it they probably will. You can cheat if public stats are factored in.

I will probably end up throwing a sexy tourney. Give the boys something to fight for.

Dave_6

Urk just confirmed in the gaming side thread that this is a PvE helmet:
29031676405_1d51b7b752_o.png

So not all the cool armor is tied to PvP only this time.

I am such a noob now.

Chromas sterling treasures i dont even know man.

What hand cannon do i use in crucible now

H E L P
Last Word, Hawkmoon, and Ace of Spades are good exotic HCs. Eyasluna or Finnalas Peril for legendary HCs.

IB is going now so you can get a god roll from the vendor for rank 5.
welcome back!!

Ignore the above post :p

Strider

Ignore the above post :p

I saw Th- and moved on lol :p

But yea I'm mainly looking for a legendary to compliment the exotics I have. Looked through my vault and characters and I guess somewhere along the way I dismantled them....

Mistakes were made.

Will stick to the exotics until I manage to get one I guess.

Melchiah

2. The Last Word - 8.74%
  5. Hawksaw - 2.79%
  7. Eyasluna - 1.42%
  10. Hawkmoon - 1.03%

Are Mida Multi-Tool, and Jade Rabbit for that matter, good PVE contenders? I've been using Hung Jury, but never tried those scout rifles, eventhough I've had them for quite a while.

Lee

Are Mida Multi-Tool, and Jade Rabbit for that matter, good PVE contenders? I've been using Hung Jury, but never tried those scout rifles, eventhough I've had them for quite a while.

You're almost always going to find better use for your exotic slot with Black Spindle or an Exotic Sword, in my opinion. But yeah, Mida is fine. Makes you faster, and it will two shot pretty much everything same as your Hung Jury does.

Mida is great for PVE and JR is ok, but tbh you'd be better off using Hung Jury, unless your trying to use something different.
Hopefully I can stop dismantling 95% of the gear that drops.
This. I pretty much dismantle everything if it's not a good roll or 335. I see no use in infusing something to 334 when light doesn't make much of a difference. If I'm gonna infuse, it's gonna be to 335.

GreyWind

So I tried pre ordering Rise of Iron on xbox.com and it says "Coming Soon". I checked the other day and it was available. WTH Microsoft!

Top Bottom