• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Strider

So is there a reason to try and get above 310 light before RoI or nah?

tbh the only thing I really wanna do until then is PoE. I've actually never done it.

tbh the only thing I really wanna do until then is PoE. I've actually never done it.

Im at 335 on all three characters, and its all I do now, I havent raided in 3 weeks, I just dont want to. The number of horrible players has increased for what ever reason. I just cant spend 3 hours trying to finish a raid that takes 45 min with competent players.

You should be fine. TTK was level 25, so my guess is RoI will be around....level 35 or 40? Which would be around 240 light or so? Just guesstimates here.

Ryck

Anyone have any Raid CP's? My buddy needs to get the one in the exotic chest room.

If no one has the cp we will be running the raid really quick most likely on normal.

We have space for two people. Anyone game?

Ryck007

NeOak

Still streaming:

iArIgPV.png

Lol I've wondered where that came from too haha.

Still haven't watched the vidoc but everything I've heard has gotten me fairly hyped. Good on Bungie for redeeming themselves after the last stream.

GutZ31

Mah gawd, that ViDoc Bungie released this morning..

Private PvP matches, ornaments, new Raid, bringing old strikes back (I've sorely missed Sepiks Prime.)

So good.
I was planning on holding off on pre-ordering ROI until almost the last minute, but that vid doc had almost everything I needed to hear to say take my money.

Raid still has jump puzzles. Goodnight sweet warlocks, you will (not) be missed.

Virdix

Came back to the game about 2 weeks ago to get the new cat trials emblem and now I'm coming back to DGAF after that ViDoc today.

How does a Guardian Lord get involved in that image?

Screw these sterling packages, I just need the taken chest D,:

SnakeEyes

Banned
I was planning on holding off on pre-ordering ROI until almost the last minute, but that vid doc had almost everything I needed to hear to say take my money.

Raid still has jump puzzles. Goodnight sweet warlocks, you will (not) be missed.
Absolutely. Also, my Warlock will prove you wrong :p

In other news, I will be preordering this tonight. What you just said was exactly how I was feeling and I've been convinced.

So glad I woke up to the epic news of private matches. I don't even see myself using them, but just the fact that the competitive scene can now actually run tournaments without the complete bullshit that is trying to queue into each other is great. Hopefully this will give a nice boost to the scene and make for some more regular events.

Ryck

Haha we tried 4 manning totems. Not possible. Will start again tomorrow from Totems hopefully I can get two of you to join tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes. Bungie still has the issue of doing something to cheaters/red bars. Capcom is about to get serious with giving so and so a big kick in the ass. It's about time Bungie does the same.

Dthomp

I forget how 1 match can make me hate this game so much. Get into a game in progress on Drifter and 4 of the dudes are on the other team using Universal Remotes/Titan and teabagging. There is a special place in hell for these people, I just hope they get there soon....

glaurung

Played a bunch of game in a fireteam with the legendary SS_PUPS and a couple other streamers. Incredible. The opposition we met was at times equally fearsome, but overall it was an amazing experience.

I struggled to get any kills at all outside of shotty and grenades.

Yes. Bungie still has the issue of doing something to cheaters/red bars. Capcom is about to get serious with giving so and so a big kick in the ass. It's about time Bungie does the same.

The banhammer of old was something to fear back in the halo days. I wish for its return.

Kalamari

Christopher Barrett is the man for the job, custom games was just the first step of making Destiny, and Bungie, great again.

FiraB

Banned
Said I wouldn't come back until D2 but god damn Rise of Iron is looking amazing, custom matches just makes it even harder.

hypernima

Banned
There's usually a newbie raid every week or so. So get your gear up to snuff and join in on the fun. First time through KF is amazing balls.

Ok, well after some scrounging and begging i have ttk now lol. I'm not too low level, 34 but I still might need some help after being gone so long.

Also I still cant IB, it's saying requirements not met? I dunno what to do

Dthomp

Ok, well after some scrounging and begging i have ttk now lol. I'm not too low level, 34 but I still might need some help after being gone so long.

Awesome! I'm adequate at best but I'm usually around when I'm not digging into the backlog. PSN same as here (dthomp)

Top Bottom