• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Got my Hunter to 331 this week after taking a 5.5 month break from Destiny.

A couple questions...

I'm assuming CoO Tier 3 is the only method of progressively getting a higher LL artifact?

For someone who has no intention of ever doing the King's Fall raid again (three times per week from release to March was enough), acquiring a higher LL ghost is only possible through Nightfalls and the Iron Banner (I only saw one drop for a teammate through my entire play-time this week)?

IB only drops gear/weapons as end of match rewards that are available for purchase at the IB vendor during that particular event?

Will there be another IB event before the new expansion drops?
yes, and raid too I believe

Iron banner and challenge of elders I believe (up to 335). NF uses vanguard loot table so highest you'll get is 330.

Can't remember but this sounds right

Doubtful

MythicReclaimer

Got my Hunter to 331 this week after taking a 5.5 month break from Destiny.

A couple questions...

I'm assuming CoO Tier 3 is the only method of progressively getting a higher LL artifact?[/quote]

I had a 320 artifact drop from Iron Banner the other day. But that may have just been one in a billion luck.

X-Frame

Does anyone have a HM Oryx checkpoint that we can borrow?

And/or would be willing to help out as our 6th for a HM Oryx challenge run? Half of us had already gotten it, but 3 of us need it. We've done NM lots of times and HM a couple times, though we're a bit rusty from a few months off.

Looking to start around 4 PM Eastern time.

GutZ31

Me and Inapplicable will help but won't be ready till after the football finishes (7:15pm)

Myself and Thaennon plus my nipper needs it as well, so 3 plus yourself currently.
Big thanks to Biggy, Mehr, and Inapplicable for helping with the flawless run.
We had a late fall damage death for first run, but second run was super smooth.
Congrats to Robo and Thaennon on getting flawless Raider.

robo

Cheers fellas, floaty warlock not so floaty first time.

Nipper wants it now after ragging me about dying :(

If you guys are free next weekend for another run I will let him know.

Thanks again chaps.

Rahvar

Thanks everyone for that run, DestinyGAF is where it's at!

DocSeuss

Hey, last week, we'd talked about doing HM Oryx. I need it to get the Year 2 Moments of Triumph stuff. We still doing this? I'm having a helluva week and I really need a win.

DocSeuss

I got mine earlier this week but I'm willing to help.

I don't suppose you have a checkpoint or know where we could get one? I don't want to have to go to /r/fireteams unless I have to, and I really don't want to miss out on it this week.

I need it as well, can do tomorrow if enough people, only done about three normal runs though, 332 warlock

I'd rather do it today if possible. Sunday's bad for me.

DocSeuss

I'd be up to filling that slot if you're willing to take my nubcake Hunter (326 LL).

I wouldn't have a problem, so long as someone knows what completing the challenge involves.

When are ya'll up for it? I'd love to go right this second if at all possible, but I realize that may not be possible.

I forgot to say, I'm Squiddity on PSN.

GlamFM

Banned
I wouldn't have a problem, so long as someone knows what completing the challenge involves.

When are ya'll up for it? I'd love to go right this second if at all possible, but I realize that may not be possible.

I forgot to say, I'm Squiddity on PSN.

It's now or never for me. Getting late in Europe.

peril with third eye braced frame & rangefinder ��

Rifled or bust, they just don't work consistently enough without

Flawless scrota worked out

PS_Messages_20160820_205907.jpg

Max Int/Str with increased grenade throw and melee attack :d

Edit It was good to introduce Gutz to UK Boyz reckless flawless

DocSeuss

Looks like I'm waiting on Xeno and Robo to get online. Anyone got a checkpoint? Drizzay said he'd have one, but I don't see him online.

stay gold

Got an 'almost' god roll Finnala's with Rifled/Hidden Hand, it's actually the only one I've had drop so I don't fancy my chances of getting a better one.

Top Bottom