• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I'll stick with my sureshot, outlaw, braced frame and third eye Peril. Only thing I really want is a better roll Lord high Fixer. Handles like a dream and hits hard.

I think I'll stick with my sureshot, outlaw, braced frame and third eye Peril. Only thing I really want is a better roll Lord high Fixer. Handles like a dream and hits hard.

Braced Frame and Third Eye on a HC?

I use perks that fit my play style. Not what is the greatest. Just like most want hidden hand on a sniper. I'd rather have firefly.

I can kind of understand wanting Third Eye as others on here in the past have made a compelling argument for it but Braced Frame? I'm having nightmares thinking about all of the ghost bullets. D:

I can kind of understand wanting Third Eye as others on here in the past have made a compelling argument for it but Brace Frame? I'm having nightmares thinking about all of the ghost bullets. D:

I had an eyasluna once with max stability. If it made a difference on the recoil it was literally unnoticeable. Ghost bullets everywhere though like you said.

The only time I could see Braced Frame being useful on a HC is something like an Uffern with a really small mag size and LitC. Even then, low range stat kills usability of HCs imo. It's so frustrating firing a Last Word and having over half of your bullets just disappear even though you're trained directly onto your target.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's not in my line up of weapons anyway so it doesn't matter. I have near - god rolls of other handcannons. Having a variety of stuff is good in case Bungie decides to nerf or buff something.

Train is full.

Ready to go.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So this is how it's like.

oCvN4UR.png

Already took half of his life but he still manages to turn around and trade kills with me because of lag.

So what else is going away once Rise of Iron hits?

For example, better hustle to get dat Trials gear because it's getting replaced for RoI.

We still haven't heard anything about whether we'll have any avenues to collect legacy gear after RoI.

Kalamari

I accidentally pulled the cord out of my microphone volume adjuster thingy. I can't get my Madcatz headset to work, so I am running silent tonight.

GutZ31

So what else is going away once Rise of Iron hits?

For example, better hustle to get dat Trials gear because it's getting replaced for RoI.

We still haven't heard anything about whether we'll have any avenues to collect legacy gear after RoI.

for at least Iron Banner they said that you would be able to get all the old and new gear.
Dont know if they talked about any other factions or not.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Another Mark of Unbroken. I would like to thank God first and foremost. I love good overnight delivery. Then my team mates because. And the rest of the people in the world except the ones we played.

Kalamari

Do you even play your fucking game Bungie? Trained monkeys could design a game better than this, it's like they recruited designers from clown college or something. Even 343 can do better than this.

GunnerZ

Do you even play your fucking game Bungie? Trained monkeys could design a game better than this, it's like they recruited designers from clown college or something. Even 343 can do better than this.
Cry about it somemore they might hear you and change something.

Rehsa

Cry about it somemore they might hear you and change something.
I'm crying because I suck at PVP, I don't think they can hear I am still losing

Edit: wow just had two of my teammates jump up above A heavy on Shores of Time, didn't know that was possible. Like outside the cave above the tunnel

Dave_6

Probably one of my best overall games in a long time. New best for most kills in a match:

On Pantheon no less. The rest of the ~20 games I played I was lucky to break a 1.0 KDR; not sure if I'm just having a bad night or what. TON of red bars tonight though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Xeno is having a nervous breakdown. I know a cure. Shoot the hell out of everything that moves.

I shouldnt be top kills in IB, my light level is only 272. I need a decent fireteam stat.

Let's give this boy a taste of the train.

Rehsa

You only need 45 to get the last quest.

I only had 15. Got 30 fragments today, farmed 50 Hadium Flakes and did the missions for Eris, plus charged a bunch of runes.
Yeah I have 42, close if I could get in a raid. Only other one I need is the T3 court Kagoor

Tjamato88

Got to 324 tonight. Probably won't play again until Monday but I should be able to play all day so hopefully I can make some more progress.

I want that vendor HC and want to gain as much LL as possible then.

Top Bottom