• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

deafmedal

Please check the GoFundMe for a message from Dr. Drizzay's wife.

www.gofundme.com/2hnnm9he/
Good stuff, thanks again for setting it up and the updates.

Also, I'm a dummy I think. I may have a TTK code I meant to give away but can't remember if I did or not... kinda late now but if anyone here needs it and wants to try it out, first to quote gets it! *disclaimer* should work but no guarantees...

Ryck

Good stuff, thanks again for setting it up and the updates.

Also, I'm a dummy I think. I may have a TTK code I meant to give away but can't remember if I did or not... kinda late now but if anyone here needs it and wants to try it out, first to quote gets it! *disclaimer* should work but no guarantees...
what system?

Korezo

I beat taken king once a long time ago then quit and now I want to prepare for the expansion. Is there any way to get gear 320+ without doing taken king hard mode? I quit at 300.

Logic....
You said the one we currently have can serve both but that's not at all true.

Currently lfg in this thread is a crap shoot for Xbox people. There's so much noise about general discussion and PS4 lfg'ing that xbox1 people that they don't really get a bite, and that discourages them from seeking out dgaf members. An exclusive discord makes sense. That's why I made the BET joke earlier aka "why isn't there a white entertainment television" argument. If the status quo is psn people and general discussion it makes it harder for Xboxers to group up. Why not give them the option to make things easier, it doesn't really hurt anyone else, but it does hurt a minority of the community when there are natural preventive measures for helping them to get games going.

There's just more ps4 than xbox. The only people that really play xbox exclusively in Discord are Axo and Bobby as far as I can recall atm. Jigga and I can do both so if people asked about xbox lfg and I'm around, I would.

To continue for some replies afterwards, an lfg channel for Xbox would be fine considering the overall chat is mostly ps4. Even oneasier for ps4 if that makes the most sense.

I beat taken king once a long time ago then quit and now I want to prepare for the expansion. Is there any way to get gear 320+ without doing taken king hard mode? I quit at 300.

Absolutely. You can hit Max level without ever touching the raid

Poe 41 and Coe 42
Coo for artifacts.

deafmedal

I'm a dummy I think. I may have a PS4 TTK code I meant to give away but can't remember if I did or not... kinda late now but if anyone here needs it and wants to try it out, first to quote gets it! *disclaimer* should work but no guarantees...

Going to bed now, will check in morning and pm code if claimed...

Hippo_PRIME said:
Xbone raid group for Thursday at 8pm MDT. Let me know if you sign up and can't make it and we'll find alternates. The plan right now is normal King's Fall, maybe bumped to heroic based on experience.

1. Hippo_PRIME
2. Triplike
3. ich00
4. Oblivionmancer
5. akileese

Reposting before the end of the night. Xbox One Raid tomorrow! Feel free to sign up as an alternate if you might be interested.

CyberMiguelo.

BTW, will this work as a quest? because I have that raid as a quest on my character. D:

Which quest is it? As long as the quest asks you to complete the King's Fall raid, it should count for the completion. I'll add you on XBL, my gt is HippoAvenger.

Edit: last post for tonight to remind me who all is raiding. Fireteam/party invites will start going out around 8pm MDT tomorrow, probably a little before

Hippo_PRIME said:
Xbone raid group for Thursday at 8pm MDT. Let me know if you sign up and can't make it and we'll find alternates. The plan right now is normal King's Fall, maybe bumped to heroic based on experience.

1. Hippo_PRIME
2. Triplike
3. ich00
4. Oblivionmancer
5. akileese
6. CyberMiguelo

MrDaravon

Oh god I just re-installed and I have zero idea what's going on, getting Triumph prompts, there's apparently Sparrow Horns now, I got an emblem for reasons I don't understand and I have NO idea what I was doing skill or gear-wise; I appear to have been leveling exotic armors or something? I hate coming back to loot games like this after long absences lol

Edit: oh god what

QzBvd39.jpg

Top Bottom