• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

rezn0r

Smokey_Run bobinko66 cooi_breeze invites incoming

will be afk for a couple hours but if i happen to be home late or tomorrow and you need any spots filled i'll keep checking the thread and could help

milkham

I don't post much here but I'm an avid lurker so I thought I would try it out. Does anyone have an Oryx checkpoint I could snag so that my raid group can finish off the challenge tomorrow? Normal is preferred (we aren't great) but I'll take what I can get.

Forgot to mention I'm on PS4

i have the oryx hard checkpoint
psn:milkham

will be afk for a couple hours but if i happen to be home late or tomorrow and you need any spots filled i'll keep checking the thread and could help

Thanks man! I just need it for a friend who needs the fragment and we're just gonna run him through real quick, but didn't wanna do the full thing.

Niccolo

Thanks again! Now I get to break it to my group that it's hard mode tomorrow lol

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Anybody ever ran into an issue where you can log in as one of your characters, but trying to switch to other characters gives you weasel errors?

neoism

ok what the fuck!!!!

i just "preordered" ROI and as soon as i put in my password it signed me out i log back in and i have the timer on the dlc it took my 30 dollars but the game doesnt think i bought it......

�� its not in my downloads or library...

the theme didnt download either....

��

Top Bottom