• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Eusis

Man, that strike was a pain.

Well, I'll try to toy with Court of Oryx (however you get the ball rolling with that) and would like to do Challenge of the Elders sometime.

NastyBook

Private, I'm down to help you with the strike tomorrow after work. I'll also be off work Sunday. Sorry for tonight. Got caught up with these casuals.
LLShC.gif

Muzicfreq

Banned
So, Im coming back to Destiny after a while...

Currently sitting at 318, how hard is it to level up etc... I am so out of the loop :-(

Probably just wait till rise of Iron since I think there's a level raise and new gear so kinda makes gearing up kinda pointless in a way

Private, I'm down to help you with the strike tomorrow after work. I'll also be off work Sunday. Sorry for tonight. Got caught up with these casuals.
LLShC.gif

No problem at all. I'm not in a rush, just trying to clear out quests to make room for RoI. I mostly play late after everyone goes to bed, or some days when I have off and the kids are in school.

Loaded in with two guys farming Omnigul. They kept suiciding,then when they realized I wouldn't go along,they killed her.

Then I went to sepkis...

Two kinderguardians. I make my way to the Steppes and get my super up. Start running toward the sewers and there's a guy right in front of me farming the majors with a gunsmith rocket launcher. I'm like okay, up the steps to get them to respawn... the other guys wipe and I'm pulled along to mid strike. Fuck!

I'll have to get a fireteam together to do this quest.

lol

change the date on your ps4 and it will load you into the strike by yourself :)

NastyBook

No problem at all. I'm not in a rush, just trying to clear out quests to make room for RoI. I mostly play late after everyone goes to bed, or some days when I have off and the kids are in school.
Late night Saturday night sounds good. So I will clear my schedule. Get my STO session before then.

Dez_

Finally got a Crux of Crota! Now, I just need to get that Husk thingy and then I can get the Nechrochasm and never use it! I also finally got a Vex Mythoclast.

holy cow i tried playing destiny today for the first time in months and not only did i get absolutely destroyed in the crucible but dat framerate was really hard to adjust to coming from overwatch X_X

nice to see all the familiar faces itt

Finally got a Crux of Crota! Now, I just need to get that Husk thingy and then I can get the Nechrochasm and never use it! I also finally got a Vex Mythoclast.

Oh what, you don't need a Husk to make the Crux drop?

All these HM Crota offers I've been passing up on.

YAGa5qP.jpg

I haven't wanted to throw a controller this hard since i was a kid. (we lost)
fucking rift

This happened to me earlier. I finished on top w/ a 2.45 KD basically carrying our crap team and the guy on the bottom with a .33 KD got a perfectly rolled Eyasluna.

I haven't been playing Destiny for a while, but its oddly comforting to know the bullshit never changes.

kidko

So I finally logged on my lvl 34 Hunter alt and ran omnigul (the one right from the map; for the first time I guess) equipped with Fatebringer and Icebreaker. Hnnnng so good. Such sweet feels

Rehsa

Thanks for the games everyone, was sucking bad there at the end sorry about that
Should I hold onto this Shaxx rank up package and Shaxxfall bounty until RoI? Guess it won't hurt

Wow, I forgot those were even a thing. I think my poor Necro has been out of the vault for all of an hour tops.

Really wish Bungie would bring back the Mythoclast and Necro for year 3.

Why the hell not. 12 months from now we're leaving this all behind for Destiny 2. This should be a year of giving us what we want.

Dez_

Oh what, you don't need a Husk to make the Crux drop?

All these HM Crota offers I've been passing up on.

Yeah, apparently. I figured I wasn't ever going to get one since I didn't have a Husk. But now that I got the Crux, I might as well try and get this weapon now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The range on the dreg is insane. Killed me from half a mile away. You could snipe with sidearms now.

I don't see the big deal about the changes. Everything seems the same to me in terms of what each weapon does. Maybe when ROI actually comes out and there are new stuff to play with it might be different.

Thanks for the train! I'm exhausted, so I'm really not at my best. I did get a new sniper, and it's quite good. I'm happy about that.

Also, got another Eyasluna and a Spare Change in the span of an hour or so. The rolls weren't better than the ones I have, but that's pretty nice that they're dropping more frequently.

Sky Walker

7Kn91cF.jpg

I knew someday this bad boy would come in handy, I save it for months in my vault. Really great weapon for Patrols/Running Strikes. It's even not bad at all for some PvP shooting.

Finished downloading and installing, I'm rolling with a Titan first. Should I play through from the beginning or use my Spark of Light to boost to level 25?

Top Bottom