• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

neoism

seriously guys has anyone preorder and the game not think you did it still says requirements not met?
😑

neoism

If you're talking about the ROI intro cinematic then I believe it says requirements not met for all of us.

Says the same thing on Xbox One when you try to watch the trailer/cinematic, I wouldn't worry about it.

ok thanks lol like i said in my post before as soon as i put my pass in the confirm purchase it just signed me out i rebooted and it just seemed like it didnt dl. but i did just fined the theme ... timer says 10 days.. 😮 but so do i get anything now for preordering.

i though the patch yesterday added new vender guns or is nothing new til the 20th

chur

ok thanks lol like i said in my post before as soon as i put my pass in the confirm purchase it just signed me out i rebooted and it just seemed like it didnt dl. but i did just fined the theme ... timer says 10 days.. 😮 but so do i get anything now for preordering.

i though the patch yesterday added new vender guns or is nothing new til the 20th

Just the theme. The update yesterday installed ROI on your system. We all have ROI, but it won't unlock on the 20th if we didn't pay for it.

ori0n378e

So, just got done downloading the new update and holy film grain bat man. What's up with that? I thought my HDMI cable was going bad. I can't play it like this, it hurts my eye's, and the IB bounties, 😣. Hopefully they get the grain nerfed quick...

McArkus

Helo Gaf, any KF raid going on? would like to get the calcified fragment from CM Oryx, and also the hard raid trophy if that's possible.

kidko

Hi DGAF, good evening, happy patch weekend!

I would love it if two kind guardians would join me on the strike to unlock my exotic solar sword! I'll pay it forward however a 317 light warlock can.

Hi DGAF, good evening, happy patch weekend!

I would love it if two kind guardians would join me on the strike to unlock my exotic solar sword! I'll pay it forward however a 317 light warlock can.

You have my sword (to get my own solar sword, too).

PSN's the same as my gaf name.

Zakalwe

Banned
Yes and blues are decrypting around 250 LL.

Sorry we didn't get Oryx down guys. Hit me up if you see me on tomorrow and I'll definitely finish up.

Man, you guys were patient where you needed to be and made the run a blast. We've got a really good understanding of that last fight now, and the rest.

Thanks a lot.

When the new raid's out and we're on equal footing hopefully I can return the favour a little.

-

It's a shame I returned so late into y2, I'd really have liked to have spent more time with KF before everyone moves on.

Is there anything from the raid I should aim for? I'm not a huge fan of the Armour aesthetic, is there anything else in normal or hard that'll be worth carrying over into y3?

Man, you guys were patient where you needed to be and made the run a blast. We've got a really good understanding of that last fight now, and the rest.

Thanks a lot.

When the new raid's out and we're on equal footing hopefully I can return the favour a little.

-

It's a shame I returned so late into y2, I'd really have liked to have spent more time with KF before everyone moves on.

Is there anything from the raid I should aim for? I'm not a huge fan of the Armour aesthetic, is there anything else in normal or hard that'll be worth carrying over into y3?

The machine gun is great, the Sniper is good for its archetype. The pulse Rifle is fun too, especially with Firefly.
Sadly, most of the other weapons are just decent or kinda crappy.

teXABqP.jpg

I need this in my life.

I can do this now. I see Nasty is on right now, not sure about Panama. I'm sans mic at the moment... golds are charging.

Sorry. An hour late. Hope you were able to get that wrapped up. If not I'm on in 10.

Also these greens suck. They were not missed. A few blues in a strike or nightfall I can manage. But the amount of greens dropping is fucking with my postmaster. Guess I'm hands off striking until the 20th.

oSoLucky

Thanks a lot.

-

The 3 that Vince pointed out. They're all pretty good in PvP(only place you'll use them in 2 weeks). Besides that just get your Touch of Malice quest done so that repeat runs are trivialized. You'll want to keep a full set of normal and then hard mode armor around for the shader. The hard shader is one of the best looking in game imo. There are some cool emblems from doing the CMs as they come also.

What's wrong with crucible?
There's just a couple problems I have.

1. They fixed the UR problem. Great! Oh look, NLB. Whoopee. Not much better than before.

2. Supers are in a fucked up place because of the sniper nerf. On one hand, they are more powerful than ever because they can't be one shot by snipers. But on the other hand, the only way to reliably one shot them anymore are with nova bomb, golden gun, and fist of panic, and everyone is using them. Every time I popped an arc blade, I was hit by one of these, making most of the supers feel pointless. And, the damage nerf doesn't help the problem people had with snipers. They still have the same two tapping potential as they did before, just now they can't kill supers.

3. Sidearms

4. It feels laggier.

These are my problems, and really, they didn't fix any issues from before and just added more problems.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anybody wanna help me kill Thalnok boss for court of oryx right quick? I'll be on in 5min. I wanna complete that year 2 and get the final calcified fragment from thalnok kill.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Crucible feels the same to me. On paper means nothing, it's all about real world experience.

In PVE I definitely feel the nerfs. You use to be able to one shot fat dogs in armor with a shield but now it's two hits.

Sorry. An hour late. Hope you were able to get that wrapped up. If not I'm on in 10.

Also these greens suck. They were not missed. A few blues in a strike or nightfall I can manage. But the amount of greens dropping is fucking with my postmaster. Guess I'm hands off striking until the 20th.

If you haven't started already, let me see if I can finish this NF with these scrubs. If not, I'll just have to leave them.

Ended up just doing control.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Revelator with true and sure, rifled, spray and play and luck. It's like my 99th drop. Game wants me to use it.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
This patch has been downloading for four fucking hours and its not even half way done.

What. The hell.
Is your system in Rest Mode? That can help it go faster. Also, pausing then unpausing the download can help. These techniques have proved helpful to me in the past. Good luck!

NastyBook

Okay, I can't do this tonight. This player wants help but isn't really even trying. So Hudson, if you're ready, I'd love to start.

EDIT: I see you're in the NF. Let me know when you're done.

Top Bottom