• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

JJShadow

Mornin' DGaf! If anyone needs a hand with any kind of stuff (PoE, NF, CoO...) this morning just let me know, I'll be chilling around doing some patrols

PSN is JJShadow77

deadduck

Dreadnought. Bridge. Ultra Knight.

You can run there in a few minutes from spawn. There's a faster wway than the video shows. Straight ahead from spawn, the big Cabal Hanger (with the red light inside). Room at the back will take you to the door faster than the way he runs.

I farmed the hell out of him yesterday. 25 3oC, 4 Exotics, two Sublime Legendary.

Thanks. I was running regicide until the gate killing one and letting the other kill me.

70 3oc 4 exotics :(

Comms

Neo Member
The lag in crucible is getting on my nerves. Looking forward to private matches and having a fair fight for a change.

Shito

I'm taking a look at the quests I never bothered finishing waiting for RoI and I suppose at one point there was a weapon balance change that "messed up" the Imprecation one right?
Because now the gun has 8 bullets in the magazine instead of 6, making the 7 kill sprees quite easy to do, just got both done in 30 minutes or so... ^^

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I'm doing (read trying) a mission called Destiny: Remnants Of Darkness, where I have to kill high value targets.

It says I need to look for a patrol icon with a star in it however I dont seem to see any of these missions on screen when I do patrols.

Do you have to do x amount of other patrol missions for it to show up? It is not very clear.

Thanks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm doing (read trying) a mission called Destiny: Remnants Of Darkness, where I have to kill high value targets.

It says I need to look for a patrol icon with a star in it however I dont seem to see any of these missions on screen when I do patrols.

Do you have to do x amount of other patrol missions for it to show up? It is not very clear.

Thanks.

You have to do missions on patrol. Beacons with a star.

This for example.

FkBykT6.png

Toddler

Thanks.

Start on Venus lol

deafmedal

The lag in crucible is getting on my nerves. Looking forward to private matches and having a fair fight for a change.
HA HA HAA HHAAA HAAAA HAHAHAAHHAA HAQAAAHAAHAHHAAA HHAHAHHHAAAHHAHA HAAHHHAAHAAAHHHAAAH HAAAAHHAHH HAAAHAHAH HA!

only fair if you rock all whites with LL enabled :mad:
Harlan and I ran some last night and a couple of matches were so bad... Still, went positive most of the time, even had Shaxx yell at me once for doing so well 0_o

phen0m24

HA HA HAA HHAAA HAAAA HAHAHAAHHAA HAQAAAHAAHAHHAAA HHAHAHHHAAAHHAHA HAAHHHAAHAAAHHHAAAH HAAAAHHAHH HAAAHAHAH HA!

Harlan and I ran some last night and a couple of matches were so bad... Still, went positive most of the time, even had Shaxx yell at me once for doing so well 0_o

I approve of this post.

Will be on later you guys, am attending a funeral this morning. A Co worker passed away. :(

How are people finding crucible and the drops?

For me they've been terrible but, then I've been blessed by RNGesus with a god rolls of everything so maybe I'm just on my getting shafted run.

Have you heard what new weapons/exotics are coming? They've been pretty quiet on that front

Hzoltan69

Guys, can two people help me with a summoning pit strike? I am after the two ghosts in the boss room, but matchmaking makes it impossible. Shouldn't take too long...

Oh, btw, can the one on the rocks be reached by a titan?

shingi70

Banned
It's the weapon changes the only thing coming early. I though we were supposed to be getting something similar to prowling wolves and Delta knights?

Had such a rough night did like 6-7 CoE runs

2 queenbreakers

No LoW

My friend helping me gets 2 in a row. Hilarious ribbing ensues

I hate you bungie. Thanks for gating my favorite gun with brutal RNG.

Im about 60 runs in now and only 3 queensbreakers to show for it

I wish they would add some other way to get the other two...

specdot

Lmao! That same trash happened to me last night! But instead of Blinking into the abyss and Blink Striking me I kept getting a phantom Flux nade mixed in as well. So infuriating!
Stealth edit: Did Bladedancers get an air shoulder charge with the recent update? lol.

2 queenbreakers

No LoW

Hey, be glad it's just end of game RNG, it was much worse in HoW. Much worse.

rezn0r

woke up drunk & speeding to pick up breakfast, be back in about 30 mins if anyone is sweating about fragments and needs Oryx HM checkpoints. friend request reznuh (PS4)

I played the free Overwatch weekend demo. Thought "this is kinda fun, in a Mr. Incredible kind of way." Then immediately went back to Destiny because the gunplay is so much better.

2 queenbreakers

No LoW

There is another way...I got one by decrypting a year 1 engram form Xur then upgrading to Y2 with the blueprint.

Kalamari

It seems there were some undocumented nerfs to the Titan class. Time to fess up Bungie, we know you hate Titan skaters!

Clunker

Hey, what's the general LL floor for starting Hard mode KF? I've run normal a few times, only 314 but curious when I should look to stepping up. Though I hope people will still be interested after RoI drops. :(

And what's the challenge mode this week, or does it actually rotate by week?

Hey, what's the general LL floor for starting Hard mode KF? I've run normal a few times, only 314 but curious when I should look to stepping up. Though I hope people will still be interested after RoI drops. :(

And what's the challenge mode this week, or does it actually rotate by week?
You're already at the right LL for KF. 314 will do just fine.

Generally, 310+ is the best way, but there are people who can get you through in the 300s.

X-Frame

It seems there were some undocumented nerfs to the Titan class. Time to fess up Bungie, we know you hate Titan skaters!

But strangely it seems Juggernaut got buffed. The shield activates sooner than it used to, by about a second -- which is how much Shoulder Charge has been delayed before activation.

Clunker

You're already at the right LL for KF. 314 will do just fine.

Generally, 310+ is the best way, but there are people who can get you through in the 300s.
OK, cool. And it's generally 290+ for NM, right? I'm still working on a Titan that id like to be up to NM, though I haven't even opened up Blessing of Light.

I played the free Overwatch weekend demo. Thought "this is kinda fun, in a Mr. Incredible kind of way." Then immediately went back to Destiny because the gunplay is so much better.

There is another way...I got one by decrypting a year 1 engram form Xur then upgrading to Y2 with the blueprint.

Wait what?

That cant be right. I have the year one LoW and it wont let me upgrade it

You must have unlocked year two first

Wait what?

That cant be right. I have the year one LoW and it wont let me upgrade it

You must have unlocked year two first

I don't fully get how the unlocking thing works. People here told me you just need to have the Y1 and you automatically get the Y2 blueprint. But I've had a couple that wouldn't let me unlock Y2...until suddenly they did. I don't know if you need to max it out first or what.

Comms

Neo Member

I'm up for that. I don't think I'm THAT good, but only one way to find out...

I approve of this post.

Will be on later you guys, am attending a funeral this morning. A Co worker passed away. :(

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

That legendary crucible weapon drop increase sure does make a big difference. Since the update I've seen at least 4 Eyaslunas drop after seeing about 4 or 5 total drop the whole 9 months or however long it's been before the update so if anyone's still trying to get one or hoping to get one with a better roll now's the time to do it.

Kalamari

But strangely it seems Juggernaut got buffed. The shield activates sooner than it used to, by about a second -- which is how much Shoulder Charge has been delayed before activation.

Increased Control isn't as fast as it was either, I am sure somebody will make a video and the truth will be known. However, it would be far better for Bungie, and less incriminating, if they released a complete set of patch notes.

Top Bottom