• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

blamite

Great Grimoire card text from Shores of Time

I love this one from The Anomaly:

TYPE: POST-MATCH REPORT
PARTIES: Two [2]. One [1] Guardian-type, Class Warlock [u.1]; One [1] Guardian-type, Class Hunter [u.2]
ASSOCIATIONS: Anomaly, The [Earth’s Moon]; Crucible; Research Station [K1]; Lord Shaxx; Mare Cognitum [Earth’s Moon]; Moon [Earth]; War Satellite
//AUDIO UNAVAILABLE//
//TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS.../

[u.1:01] A Titan once tried to punch the Anomaly until it opened.
[u.2:01] What happened?
[u.1:02] Nothing. But one day later—TO THE SECOND—a WarSat fell on her head. Boom. Direct hit. B-line from low orbit to her skull. Coincidence? Maybe.
[u.2:02] She okay?
[u.1:03] Yeah. But she never punched that Anomaly again.

shermas

Now all they need to do is make the old raids and strikes available and somewhat relevant.

If they do that, I hope it's just a placeholder or content drop that holds us over until Destiny 2.

I love the old raids but I'll be pretty bummed if we miss out on the next VoG experience because they rebooted the old VoG experience, you know?

Zakalwe

Banned
Good night Y2. Alarm set for 1 hour before reset. It feels likes Christmas!

My thoughts go out to all the Guardians working instead of logging in at launch.

border

It has been a long time since I played Destiny, but I'm looking forward to jumping back in!

What time does Rise of Iron go live tonight? Midnight EST or PST? After the reset tomorrow?

Can I pre-load the update?

darthbob

I love this one from The Anomaly:

I believe that Titan to be the infamous Wei-Ning.
wei is bae

tumblr_nhnlqxvQcz1r3n11po1_500.png

X-Frame

For those that have saved Exotic engrams, will you decrypt them first thing tomorrow or wait until you're higher Light to help push your LL up?

shermas

For those that have saved Exotic engrams, will you decrypt them first thing tomorrow or wait until you're higher Light to help push your LL up?
I think I'm going to play through the story mode, then open them up... My factions are going to roll over quickly, so that'll probably help me rank up a little bit.

Theres a new legendary sniper rifle with max impact that can roll shortgaze+spray and play+snapshot/smallbore+hidden hand/firefly

meat-is-back-on-the-menu.gif

Replace meat with supers.

Dthomp

Man I want that pin set, but have spent too much money recently so 45 bucks is a little rough :(

Time to get some sleep so I can go nuts on reset

MechDX

What is the quest for the pre order bonus Gally ?

If it's a one order bonus it better a stupid easy, push a couple buttons thing not some fetch and kill 50 different things quest

Dawn of Destiny deserves to be shared by everyone
who has the cash to pay for bng store shipping costs lol

I'll set up the raffle with ModBot tomorrow around 12PM PST, unless it might be better to do it today...?

I say today. Everyone will be to busy playing to check neogaf. :)

Top Bottom