• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

MrDaravon

Man, every time I think I might be decent at Crucible and then go into rumble I get completely shit on :(. Just had a match where I was legitimately trying hard to do well (which I don't usually bother with) and went 0.42, everyone was a fucking monster. It kind of bothers me that I do very very well in literally every other competitive FPS/TPS I ever play except for this one :/.

I'm still looking for any folks willing to help me cheese the earth strike for my subclass quests, or to do a CoE 41 run so I can get the ghost at the end!

Yeah but it does look like they'll have exclusive perks like I thought. It could potentially make them go-to weapons again.
Yeah, I noticed the raid sniper has the same impact as Spindle plus Accurized Ballistics. It should put up some pretty nice numbers.

Watch it have crazy amount of AA and wreck in PvP too =D

shermas

OT is flying again.

Trying to avoid spoilers... Excited to pick up blues and greens that might actually matter again.

I was rocketing the Hive bosses today for the Gunsmith bounty and kind of chuckled that, two years later, I'm still running down those same friggin stairs to kill the same friggin Hive dudes.

Nicodemic

Man, every time I think I might be decent at Crucible and then go into rumble I get completely shit on :(. Just had a match where I was legitimately trying hard to do well (which I don't usually bother with) and went 0.42, everyone was a fucking monster. It kind of bothers me that I do very very well in literally every other competitive FPS/TPS I ever play except for this one :/.

I'm still looking for any folks willing to help me cheese the earth strike for my subclass quests, or to do a CoE 41 run so I can get the ghost at the end!

I need do do poe 41 but I'll be online in a few hours only. I'll send a PM when I log in.

hoggert

Oh god on the armory spoilers.
ILL FUCKING WILL. I'll probably never get a perfect roll on that again, nor will I ever be good using it but lol that gun with the right perks is hilarious.

Trakan

Yeah, I noticed the raid sniper has the same impact as Spindle plus Accurized Ballistics. It should put up some pretty nice numbers.

Watch it have crazy amount of AA and wreck in PvP too =D

Well, I meant like triple double to compete with the already godlike hung jury. I just hope the loot is worth chasing again.

owlbeak

Excited to be back for another nice, cool Fall of playing Destiny. :) Just got back in on Saturday...only 312 and have some work to do tonight and many quests to finish.

void666

Banned
When is this ARG going to reveal itself.

I was expecting this ARG would culminate with our first RoI mission. Not so sure now.

I think they found the cure:

Splendor 2.6

Records of the Vanguard, OS-I6 10

IR: Neutralization is ongoing throughout the Tower. We should be clean soon.
ZAV: About time. These prototypes contaminated too many of my Guardians. Infiltrated their systems. Altered their behavior.
CY6: Brought joy and delight. Ruffled Ikora. Put a bee in Saladin's bonnet. What more could I ask?
ZAV: All told, I prefer corporeal threats. Enemies we can fight. These particulate, self-replicating, amoral things disturb my soul.
CY6: I still think they're cute.
IR: The misfortunes of Liaison Shun aside, Zavala is right. We should be exploiting Golden Age technologies. We've never had Golden Age technologies exploit us. We did not know they possessed such capabilities. And I worry.
CY6: Even though we've solved this problem?
IR: I think in terms of unifying theories, Cayde.

Oh god on the armory spoilers.
ILL FUCKING WILL. I'll probably never get a perfect roll on that again, nor will I ever be good using it but lol that gun with the right perks is hilarious.
Looking over it, I don't think it can even have a bad roll now. The worst it has is Mulligan which isn't even that bad considering the magazine size. They gave it Clown Cartridge too, never thought I'd see that on a Hand Cannon.

stay gold

Astrocyte Verse was 'Blink further & more often', and is now 'temporary increase to recovery after blinking'. Wow we get to partially undo a highly unnecessary nerf you made mere months ago, how exciting!

hoggert

Really interested in how some of the Raid weapons end up performing.
Especially the MG, even with it's high ROF and despite it being of the Diluvian archtype. Hopefully BF can make it usable despite it's horrible range.
Looking over it, I don't think it can even have a bad roll now. The worst it has is Mulligan which isn't even that bad considering the magazine size. They gave it Clown Cartridge too, never thought I'd see that on a Hand Cannon.

Yeah, it should be interesting. LiTC/reduced mag for me. The reload is killer though.

eggydoo

looks like there is a weapon called the Waltz from FWC that appears to be a grasp build

for you guys that can actually use that gun

darthbob

Great Grimoire card text from Shores of Time

Shores of Time
TYPE: POST-MATCH REPORT
PARTIES: One [1]. One [1] Guardian-type, Class Titan [u.1]
ASSOCIATIONS: Combat tactics; Control; Crucible; Ishtar Collective; Lord Shaxx; Maat Mons [Venus]; Shores of Time; Venus; Vex
//AUDIO UNAVAILABLE//
//TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS.../

[u.1:01] We were holding “B” and “C.” Had them locked. But someone always gets cocky. You know the problem with heroes? In the wilds, they save the day. In the Crucible? They cost you the easy win. Always going for the glory when the real prize is survival and victory.

stay gold

Dead Orbit shotty can't roll rifled/reinforced barrel if im looking at that right, rip the dream. Maybe it can still hit the cap with Hand Loaded & Hammer Forged but the Matador 64 is still the meta.

Back in beta/alpha I had some hand cannons that had clown cartridge. Its good stuff.

Top Bottom