• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

molnizzle

Oh god, I play Overwatch for a week then take a peak at Destiny events and see that all raid challenges are active. For fuck's sake! Time to get busy. lol

Lgndryhr

7aaGPL4.jpg

KRM3dXF.jpg

X-Frame

It's a bit ridiculous that the new Titan exotic gauntlets "Thagomizers" are clearly from that Primus that gets taken in TTK story line. Now they are RoI exotics but obviously meant to be in TTK.

Bungie definitely withheld all these new exotic armor for RoI.

daedalius

So the download link I got for buying Rise of Iron is for The Taken King soundtrack...

I figured they just hadn't updated the name of the file, but no, its actually the taken king soundtrack again.

It actually says above it: Destiny: Rise of Iron Original Soundtrack Digital Edition

Then the link: Destiny-The-Taken-King-Original-Soundtrack.zip

NastyBook

Okay, I'm mad again. The Rare PS Exclusive gear that's no longer exclusive should be Legendary. It looks so good for Titans and Locks. Maybe they're still adding stuff in...

SheHateMe

Pins are back up... after giving me a heart attack because they canceled my order AS I WAS PAYING FOR IT... and then completed the order.

WHEW.

Blunoise

Well the patch notes today said this

Stay tuned for an additional info article that will detail all changes to the player experience in Rise of Iron.

So I am guessing there will be more details to come.

hmm ok well maybe im wrong, but I was pretty sure all the big changes were in the latest one

Top Bottom